Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE Guidelines.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wht2give

02-16-2012

Hello! I answer these questions about 5-10 times a day, if not more, so here is the answer to some commonly asked questions.

When you first join, wait 30 minutes then relog to receive your IP/RP and level 30 if you have not already.

We receive another 4kRP/10kIP EVERY Sunday, yes EVERY Sunday (you must be active though, so jog 30 minutes a day).

Join Public Chat 1 to meet the community!

Be sure to spend your RP and IP every week, it's determined there is a chance you won't receive any if you have a large amount of RP/IP.

We mostly play customs, when we do queue it will probably be ranked/ranked teams and we will spam the public chat.

We tend to get champions a week later, Ziggs is an exception though.

Do not troll, we will all come to know you're a troll and ban you from all the games.

Report ALL bugs on the forum, however small or large: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1203830 .

If you're a bad player, please do contact HerpaDerp, Mr Derpa Derp, Patrick Star, Spartaan, etc. We can give you lessons (Some may not, I just put them here because I believe they can help you).

Yes, we know the new runes are 1IP each, don't post about it please.

We are currently testing this: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1830794

Most of all, have fun on the server and make friends!

Feel free to post your questions here if I did not answer them in the post.

SaltyMouthfuls

02-16-2012

herpa for president

bigbiggie2

02-16-2012

very useful thanks

Hero of Piltover

02-16-2012

Quote:
wht2give:
Hello! I answer these questions about 5-10 times a day, if not more, so here is the answer to some commonly asked questions.

When you first join, wait 30 minutes then relog to receive your IP/RP and level 30 if you have not already.

We receive another 4kRP/10kIP EVERY Sunday, yes EVERY Sunday.

Be sure to spend your RP and IP every week, it's determined there is a chance you won't receive any if you have a large amount of RP/IP.

We mostly play customs, when we do queue it will probably be ranked/ranked teams and we will spam the public chat.

We tend to get champions a week later, Ziggs is an exception though.

Do not troll, we will all come to know you're a troll and ban you from all the games.

Report ALL bugs on the forum, however small or large: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1203830 .

If you're a bad player, please do contact HerpaDerp, Mr Derpa Derp, Patrick Star, Spartaan, Tronei (Tronei's awesome, yo'.) etc. We can give you lessons (Some may not, I just put them here because I believe they can help you).

Yes, we know the new runes are 1IP each, don't post about it please.

Most of all, have fun on the server and make friends!

And please vote Tronei for Vice President.

Feel free to post your questions here if I did not answer them in the post.

I approve of this post.

Adrian Umbra

Recruiter

02-16-2012

Good post. Gets people acquainted with the PBE quick and tells all. +1ing you is the least I can do.

ACookieMonster

02-16-2012

add in "Join public chat 1" and you have my approval, but lemon has all my votes for president.

EnragedNUKE

02-16-2012

wow, when I first DL'd the PBE and went on before it went offline i tried que'ing

...Now I know its all in customs, thanks! :P

wht2give

02-16-2012

Quote:
ACookieMonster:
add in "Join public chat 1" and you have my approval, but lemon has all my votes for president.

That is in the normal post that introduces the PBE (sign ups and stuff) so I didn't add it at first.
I added it because you brought it up though.

DrChubs

02-16-2012

Dont forget DrChubs.

jk if you ask me you will probably get worse at the game

AlistarCanBePro

02-16-2012

SysTeM oFA DowN approves this thread.