So tired of being 4-5th pick every game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Huudi

02-16-2012

Draft Mode normal why is this even fair that perhaps 10% of games, if not less, I am anything but 4th or 5th pick. Believe it or not I don't actually want to be grouped with the bros playing in a group of 2-3 because usually they suck and start the draft lobby with "hey you're playing jungle and support or gtfo". Such a small percentage of people are actually accomodating or even remotely team-oriented.

"You're jungle bro we are practicing for our ranked team"

IKoDuan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

cause everyone else is in premades they go higher up the list as their elo get's bumped

WheelchairTennis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

picks are in order of elo. raise it.

Dan232

02-16-2012

You aren't ordered by ELO in NORMAL draft, only Ranked.

In Normal draft it's all random, except for group queuers getting first picks every time. If you go into a normal draft without a duo queue, expect third pick at best, but you probably won't even get that.

Invictrix

02-17-2012

I actually like being lower down on the list because I can counter pick everyone. Counter pick equals win unless they still win and then it equals loss and shame.

SavageWolves

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huudi View Post
"You're jungle bro we are practicing for our ranked team"
Anyone who practices for ranked w/o their jungler (unless it is a bot lane comp) is probably wasting their time, IMO.

Quick Rawr

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageWolves View Post
Anyone who practices for ranked w/o their jungler (unless it is a bot lane comp) is probably wasting their time, IMO.
True dat.