heimerdinger,most OP champion in game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mr underhilI

02-16-2012

i have played all of the LOL champions and non of them are as OP as heimer,
he is a great mid laner,he is a great tower pusher with both of his turrets, he has an aoe blind and aoe stun,he has slow on his turrets,his rockets and turrets do AOE damage as well, not to mention his passive in team fights or near towers plus a free 20% Cd reduction from his ult.
you can clear bushes with his grenade, and the best part about his turrets, when an ash or malzahar ults you, your stuned but the turrets are still doing damage.

i mean what else do you want from a champion? late game he gets so bursty that i can take away squishy champions health in 3 sec with grenade,rockets and turrets.

And yet iam stuck in 1100 elo,i mean i win 8 of 10 matches with him, on average.
But there are times where you get stuck with trolls 5 or 6 times in a row and it ****s up your rating,i went from 960 to 1130 yesterday wining about 13 games and losing 2 then after that i went right to 1080 because of troll twitches and people that wouldnt work with me.

anyway,if anyone wants a due partner as heimer in mid lane let me know in comments below,iam really getting tired of people instant locking a weak champion.

Gnarkill1

02-16-2012

Looking at your match history I really dont understand why you are complaining? You have won 9/10 of your last ranked games, thats a fantastic ratio. Yet you come on here and cry about getting stuck with a troll in your most recent game? Get over it man, it happens to all of us. If you continue to do whatever it is you are doing you will likely rise in elo.

Malzaphite

02-16-2012

It'd probably be easier to carry teams in low elo if you played a higher variety of champions.