Is afking reasonable in some situations?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Outplay Nation

02-16-2012

So yeah basically when my team has a leaver and the game is 4v5 i play untill min 20 and then if the leaver isnt coming back and my team dont want to surrend i go afk ( especially, when the other team is leading like 20-6 in the score). But then they decide to all report me for afk. I mean its 4v5 and the other team has more kills so its totally impossible for us to win and my team dont want to surrender. I think its a waste of time and a lost on k/d ratio to not afk in this kind of situation. Any thoughts?

Scary

02-16-2012

Just play the game. I'd rather attempt a situation that is difficult than run like the person you were mad at. That's called being hypocritical.

SciTiger

02-16-2012

Of course AFKing is reasonable in some instances.... like your daughter is crying because she fell down or perhaps your wife needs you to quickly help her with something... or for the kids out there... your mother calls you for something... Ive been there RL happens and that is your first priority.

However if you are AFKing because of something in game related... then the simple answer is STOP MOANING ABOUT THE OP CHAMPIONS OR TEAMS AND FLIPPING DO THE BEST YOU CAN!

It is better to die with honor than to live in shame... point being, I dont care what your score is or how little you actually can do for the team. If you are doing your best that is all anyone can ask. So please keep your chin up and press on. United we stand and devided we look like shameless noobs with scores like 1/34/2