Dear level 30 whom only plays 1-3 champions. [Agressive Honesty/Forced Conditioning]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Manlyskittles

07-09-2012

You sound a little butthurt.

MishaIsAwesome

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PressF1 View Post
Hey bro, I get that you have an important message to make. That's great! I'd just like to give you a quick vocab lesson so you can make it understandable.

THEIR is a word used for possession, such as their book, or their keyboard.

They're is a word used in place of "they are," such as they're not very skilled, or they're very bad at properly using the word their.
You can't give lessons if you need them more, bro.

Inferbro

07-10-2012

The real question is, why would you WANT to play anything other than Dunk Master Yi? He has sword boots man, it helps him move really fast and kill fast too.

Personsir

07-10-2012

Then on the other side of the spectrum, there's the level 30 who plays 20 champions, but isn't good at any of them because s/he doesn't spend enough time on any one.

Sam Is Whoa

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omicron Austin View Post
I'm going to have to disagree on the MIA thing.

While I could be looking at the minimap for 30 straight minutes, sometimes I have other things to worry about. Last hitting properly, avoiding harass, allowing harass to happen, etc. Being a human being, it's difficult to do all these things at once. An MIA call will help.

THAT SAID, sometimes the process of stopping and typing MIA can be dangerous, so don't do it if you feel it will be. The other lanes SHOULD be keeping an eye out, but it's just a bit difficult to keep constant watch. Especially considering that the lane may know their partner is in the nearby bush, but you don't, and you start to play unnecessarily passively.
You barely have to move your eyes just shift your focus. Every time you last hit a minion or shift your position look at the map. It takes less than a sec. Dont say 30min straight cause that not close to true. I agree its good to call mia but it shouldn't be necessary. Ppl make looking at the map sound like a hassle but if you just try it you will see its actually very easy.

Vizzlepeez

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
You barely have to move your eyes just shift your focus. Every time you last hit a minion or shift your position look at the map. It takes less than a sec. Dont say 30min straight cause that not close to true. I agree its good to call mia but it shouldn't be necessary. Ppl make looking at the map sound like a hassle but if you just try it you will see its actually very easy.
I agree

MaTTiMeX

07-11-2012

The "looking" at the map is necessary, but what people don't understand when they whine and ***** about people not doing this is that, there is lots going on in other peoples lane as well. Exchanging harass, attempting to farm, keeping track of their own lanes MIAs among other things, there are times where you get focused and don't take a quick peek at the map. Why is it so hard for you to just ping if you know they're going bot if you've got a moment? Your lane is gone, you obviously have the half a second to time MIA or SS into the chat box and play your part as a team member in an attempt to help your team to victory. It's a two way street in this situation and you've got to look at it like.

Ethri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Simple solution.... Read 7+ of the best guides for each and every champion, then watch tons of videos from the perspectives of each of these champions.

Regarding MIA calling, I sometimes wonder what the best plan of action is when the enemy is out of sight half the time. In such a situation the person in said lane has just as much knowledge about their lane opponent as a person with excellent map awareness.

However, I generally don't complain when someone else doesn't call MIA because that means I either did not have a ward up or wasn't paying enough attention to the map. It's just an added bonus to have MIA called when you are focused on a close fight.

Naocchi

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethri View Post
Simple solution.... Read 7+ of the best guides for each and every champion, then watch tons of videos from the perspectives of each of these champions.

Regarding MIA calling, I sometimes wonder what the best plan of action is when the enemy is out of sight half the time. In such a situation the person in said lane has just as much knowledge about their lane opponent as a person with excellent map awareness.

However, I generally don't complain when someone else doesn't call MIA because that means I either did not have a ward up or wasn't paying enough attention to the map. It's just an added bonus to have MIA called when you are focused on a close fight.
QFT.

I'm not calling MIAs if it means losing cs/ trade/ kill. I will however, call MIAs as often as I can.

TheDjinni

07-12-2012

Was expecting sage advice.

Was disappointed.