Dear level 30 whom only plays 1-3 champions. [Agressive Honesty/Forced Conditioning]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

anecrophagist

02-16-2012

""... or 5, 6, 7, etc. We all understand, you're not comfortable trying new things. It's completely okay, because it's completely natural to fear the embarrassment and ego issues you might face when you realize that you can't play Twisted Fate like you would play Ashe, as you can't play Ezrael the same way that one would play Master Yi. It's your life, do as you please; however you should take in account several evident truths that are blatantly obvious to about 30% of the people who play this game well.

Your ability to effectively determine what to do in any given situation in a PVP situation is almost hand in hand with ones ability to know what their enemies will do first.
This has been said many times, and it's easy to understand; however at the same time, your ability to pre-determine the enemies plan is also parallel with ones understanding of each champion.

"How is it possible to understand what Annie is about to do next if I've never played Annie?"
Two ways, either rely on observation, or try something new...
90% of the 30% will never hope to learn from observation, because their too busy crying about how bad their lagging anytime they die, or how OP the enemy champion is that is dominating them and how unfair it is.

The behavioral tendancy is obvious, just as in real life any time things don't turn out as they desperately cling to their plans, that the inability to adapt [something humans are supposed to have thrived from] can't even be applied because you have yet to think as an individual among many, instead of an individual.

This does not mean that you are doomed to suck at life, as well as games for ever. If you don't feel like blaming the fact you remain ignorant to the keys of success in any situation is because "that is just in you're personality" [/sarcasm], then you may climb the ladder of becoming a smarter individual all together.

Yes! I said it
Climb indeed, for until this moment; hypothetically speaking, you haven't even unfolded this ladder yet. Awareness is such a simple thing, and if you disagree you are seriously underestimating the power of the brain in your skull.

Why must your teammates have to stop what they are doing and type "MIA" to you, when you have the exact same sight on the mini map as you do?
Seriously, is it that much to expect someone who has played this game long enough to reach level 30 to be able to know how to understand how to read a simple map?
There is something that is being left out of this complete brutal truth, my friends... this map is displayed in LIVE ****ING ACTION, it's a effing magic map for Christ Sakes, I can see the exact same thing that you do, at any time I want, simply by looking at this ignored and neglected grand tool of success.

That is all for now, there will be more later.

Hyosun

02-16-2012

translation:

In order to know the right thing to do, you have to know what your enemy will do first

Most people are baddies and don't own up to their mistakes. They would rather cry and complain like ******* before learning how to counter someone.

Don't despair baddie, there is hope for you! Learn map awareness and don't cry when you ganked by the jungler or roaming mid when he was clearly visible on the map 10 seconds ago ( from my ward ). Just learn to play and look at your ****ing map.

... I'm guessing from the tone of this post that its directed at some baddie that you had on your team?

anecrophagist

02-16-2012

Nope.
Nobody in specific, but I thought if I wrote this like some research paper maybe it'd be easier to understand in replacement of cursing at your teammates and telling them to uninstall.

My intentions are very pure despite my demeanor

Jermaya

02-16-2012

Hence the saying: If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle

PressF1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

Hey bro, I get that you have an important message to make. That's great! I'd just like to give you a quick vocab lesson so you can make it understandable.

Their is a word used for possession, such as their book, or their keyboard.

They're is a word used in place of "they are," such as they're not very skilled, or they're very bad at properly using the word their.

SUMMONERBOJANGLE

02-16-2012

So, wait.. You can't understand that whole passage because of one spelling mistake?
Are you a ****ing moron?

PhoDaKids

02-16-2012

Dude, sometimes we're busy in lanes laning so it can be a bit hard to look all over the map. Calling MIA is just good teamwork. Works like pinging. It makes everyones' life easier. EVERYONE. Besides, that way you don't get some ******* (I'd go out on a limb and point to myself here sometimes) yelling at you for not telling them that so-and-so is missing. Just my thoughts

SUMMONERBOJANGLE

02-16-2012

Look at the map every 10 seconds, if someone is missing.. Assume they are going to gank you.
Failing that buy wards.

Omicron Austin

02-16-2012

I'm going to have to disagree on the MIA thing.

While I could be looking at the minimap for 30 straight minutes, sometimes I have other things to worry about. Last hitting properly, avoiding harass, allowing harass to happen, etc. Being a human being, it's difficult to do all these things at once. An MIA call will help.

THAT SAID, sometimes the process of stopping and typing MIA can be dangerous, so don't do it if you feel it will be. The other lanes SHOULD be keeping an eye out, but it's just a bit difficult to keep constant watch. Especially considering that the lane may know their partner is in the nearby bush, but you don't, and you start to play unnecessarily passively.

ThatSriLankanKid

02-16-2012

I only play teemo.

problem?