Rage quitters.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Merriken

02-16-2012

I understand that you get frustrated when you're not doing so well. I do the same thing. Maybe your support isn't keeping up wards or using CV enough, or maybe your jungler isn't ganking nearly enough. Whatever the case, if you're getting completely pooped on, do not quit.

Just because you're doing badly doesn't mean your whole team is, and when you rage quit it drastically reduces your teammates chances of winning. Plus, it isn't like a comeback isn't possible for you. It's selfish to leave just like that.

Just sayin'.

cdnmute

02-16-2012

played a game 2 days ago where their rammus was having connection issues. Their panth was gettign kind of fed so we focused him a few times and re rage quit. The rammus sorted his connectivity out and their irelia was doing really well.

had their panth not lef they would have won for sure. we struggled against them 4v5 lol. Not a great moment for us but hey, just highlighting your above post

Strikerfox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

Had a game with Shen (me) and mf bottom against poppy and talon. My mf knew how to partner with Shen and before maybe 10 minutes we had killed the pair 3x and taken their turret. They both rage quit and the other team surrendered at 20. None of us said gg, that's just not fun.