Shaco Bugs and possible nerfs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Running Naked Fat Man

10-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kharnath View Post
Shaco almost got away from me today...

Until I Rift Walked on top of him stealthed

Yea! Rift Walk!

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2009

shaco's teleport/invis is too effective at running away. you can only give one or the other. i recommend reducing the invis duration from 5 to 2 seconds. makes it effective at attacking but not at running away.

The Johninator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait View Post
shaco's teleport/invis is too effective at running away. you can only give one or the other. i recommend reducing the invis duration from 5 to 2 seconds. makes it effective at attacking but not at running away.
Or just increase the cooldown on it.

But yes, I agree. Chasing him with Nasus involved me getting Wither on him and he'd port and invis. Repeated all the way across the map.

Shillen

10-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truhls View Post
Nope, the ability doesnt come up, ive tried
Which one are you saying no to? I play katarina a ton and I know for sure it hits twitch, evelyn and shaco in stealth. For that matter it hits people in the brush from outside the brush.

TenToedPete1

Adjudicator

10-18-2009

A pretty annoying, but ultimately not game altering bug is that bots completly see through his stealth. To clarify, I never normally play with bots, but i did on the adjudicator test realm to try him prior to release for the rest of beta, and trying to use it to blink behind ryze results in him turning around and rune prisoning and melting your face with his ultimate... or running around in circles. bots are so smart

AFKray

10-18-2009

ive also known a little bug or maybe I was seeing things, but without buying any items or getting any more buffs, including baron. I had a 50 or so attack damage disparity. Basically, I died in a big team battle, respawned to find that I had surprisingly GAINED about 50 attack damage. Nothing had change about my char at all. What I think happened is that I died mid backstab and the game somehow registered that +25% damage as my normal damage, so when I respawned I had it. Note, that I died after and my damage went back to normal.

ShadowDrakeX

Recruiter

10-18-2009

Perhaps it was simply my own mistaken perception, but I was playing against a Shaco, and his Deceive seemed to allow him to escape from both Ryze's Rune Prison, and Rammus' Taunt. We would hit him with one of these disables, the spell would connect and proc cd, yet he would pop away and turn invisible.

Anyone else seen something like this?

Genobee

10-18-2009

I was zilean and planted a bomb at shaco which had pretty much no hp. He used his escape teleport skill and the bomb didn't kill him. :/ I probably was a heal but from what i remember that champion didn't bring his heal. Just a thing that should be checked.

Nile

10-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrakeX View Post
Perhaps it was simply my own mistaken perception, but I was playing against a Shaco, and his Deceive seemed to allow him to escape from both Ryze's Rune Prison, and Rammus' Taunt. We would hit him with one of these disables, the spell would connect and proc cd, yet he would pop away and turn invisible.

Anyone else seen something like this?
I've never been rammus taunted but i know Shaco can flash stealth out of a rune prison.
This isn't much different from a regular flash though. After using deceive, the Shaco is still rooted by rune prison, it's just he's stealthed as well. If you had a potion you'd see him flash with your rune prison to a different location but still be rune prisoned.