Whats the point of dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS162e15f18253dd8207eb5

02-16-2012

If riot only balances champs around summoners rift? Every single **** game everyone on the enemy team picks rammus/shaco/ez/kass/panth, while i get to play with people playing their first dominion game... If the ranked games had 8 bans, then it would be possible to ban the unbalanced champs... But nope, matchmaking WANTS me to lose, picking 1200~ elo nubs with me againts 2k+ players... gg

xPainx

02-16-2012

lol rage lol

Nekrogen

02-16-2012

There are more viable champs in Dominion than there are in Summoner's Rift.

Ezreal and Panth are not imbalanced, just very strong.

What's the point of Dominion? To have fun. Want to play against/with better players? Learn to carry your games (carrying in Dominion is quite a bit different than in SR).

Purple Puma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

Solo que blind pick? I main Mundo on that, and I do just fine. But blind picker's dont know how to build MR though, so Mundo's got that for him :P

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

I feel for you, such a fast paced map, but add 20sec to a mobile assassin, clearly thinking about Dominion in account...

ActionButlerGO

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGigaJesus View Post
Every single **** game everyone on the enemy team picks rammus/shaco/ez/kass/panth,
I have, literally, never been matched against that team. Much less every single game.

Melvear

02-16-2012

I played 5 blind picks in a row yesterday (usually play draft) and in none of my games did I see poppy, shaco or rammus, and only once pantheon, ez and kass.

I saw Ziggs in every single game though, sometimes on both teams.