Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Switching up the meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keyan

02-16-2012

What stops people from putting the ad carry / healer top and the solo lane bot? + a jungle

Or dual mid (to help prevent ganks) with a single top and bot? + a jungle

Honest question.

Mr JohnnyFive

02-16-2012

It is old Season 1 question. Everyone already know the answer, but if you are new then learn this.

Bot Lane = Dragon Control
Mid Lane = solo AP/AD need alot of cs to get high dmg / ap burst. Minions always come to mid faster than others (top and bot)
Top Lane = need CS kills
Jungler = same as usual ( farm / gank )
Tell me if I'm wrong.

18X Jake

02-16-2012

Also mid lane typically gets more damage from leveling up than items, which is why you send them mid. Not just for the farm but for faster lvls. I think having a CC comp for bot lane (blitzcrank + vayne for example) will outplay most squishy support/AD carry comps. Even someone like a jarvan who can become quite tanky in the early lvls.