Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tone Down the Turrets

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedVenom

10-17-2009

Quote:
biff10426:
I think that the magic resist on them is too high (lol@popping Sion's shield with 100AP at level 5 for 100 damage D and I noticed they regenerate. Toning down the magic resist and removing regen from the turrets would make it less of a pain in the ass; running in, blowing shield, watching it do no damage, then having it regenerated by the time I have a shield again is -_-

The turrets don't regenerate, heimer has a health regen buff that affects allied heroes, and all allied turrets, including his own. If your casters can't take out or even hit a turret, they're doing something wrong. Every caster I have come across has found a way to out-range the turret and damage it.

KingOfTown

10-17-2009

I just don't like the mechanic. Turrets are a defensive mechanic in a game that is supposed to be offensive and fast paced. Even if they are not OP they don't add anything beneficial to the game.

Just my $0.02

Haluc

10-17-2009

The turrets can be easily used offensively by setting up traps for people. Kinda like how a champion goes invisible and pops up at the time the enemy least expects it for a kill.

fOxstylez

10-17-2009

My twitch pwns all the turrets in seconds.

They are in the brushes? Ward + ulti = awesome.