Tone Down the Turrets

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedVenom

10-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by biff10426 View Post
I think that the magic resist on them is too high (lol@popping Sion's shield with 100AP at level 5 for 100 damage D and I noticed they regenerate. Toning down the magic resist and removing regen from the turrets would make it less of a pain in the ass; running in, blowing shield, watching it do no damage, then having it regenerated by the time I have a shield again is -_-

The turrets don't regenerate, heimer has a health regen buff that affects allied heroes, and all allied turrets, including his own. If your casters can't take out or even hit a turret, they're doing something wrong. Every caster I have come across has found a way to out-range the turret and damage it.

KingOfTown

10-17-2009

I just don't like the mechanic. Turrets are a defensive mechanic in a game that is supposed to be offensive and fast paced. Even if they are not OP they don't add anything beneficial to the game.

Just my $0.02

Haluc

10-17-2009

The turrets can be easily used offensively by setting up traps for people. Kinda like how a champion goes invisible and pops up at the time the enemy least expects it for a kill.

fOxstylez

10-17-2009

My twitch pwns all the turrets in seconds.

They are in the brushes? Ward + ulti = awesome.