Tone Down the Turrets

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

prYzm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2009

yeti consume, 1 hits a turret
smite cuts off 50% (applicable if you have a jungler)
morgana tormented soil approx 50% to all turrets under it
veigar dark matter damage up to 1 hitting turrets (extreme late game)
malphite can ult groundslam that team camping turrets to take out turrets along with enemies
a semi-farmed amumu will burn them down with tantrum easy
corki can shoot a few missles and a phosphorous to take out groups of turrets

seriously people hes NOT THAT HARD TO COUNTER. dont just leave your two melee heros against him, swap lanes, it works.

Cpypcy

10-17-2009

prYzm you are retarded, untill heim you could pick any hero and play whatever your style was. Now? Either you stack aoe ranged heroes or take heim yourself, because you don't know if they will have him. You don't have free choice anymore. I never seen teemo in game since heimenger. And that little guy kicked ass but looks like now if you don't have heim you can say goodbye to chance to win. And i mean it. Since i started picking heim or let someone from team have heim, well guess what? I never lost any game ever! That is just disgusting!

Arkteruss

10-17-2009

I think that the magic resist on them is too high (lol@popping Sion's shield with 100AP at level 5 for 100 damage D and I noticed they regenerate. Toning down the magic resist and removing regen from the turrets would make it less of a pain in the ass; running in, blowing shield, watching it do no damage, then having it regenerated by the time I have a shield again is -_-

Tazildanda

10-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpypcy View Post
prYzm you are retarded, untill heim you could pick any hero and play whatever your style was. Now? Either you stack aoe ranged heroes or take heim yourself, because you don't know if they will have him. You don't have free choice anymore. I never seen teemo in game since heimenger. And that little guy kicked ass but looks like now if you don't have heim you can say goodbye to chance to win. And i mean it. Since i started picking heim or let someone from team have heim, well guess what? I never lost any game ever! That is just disgusting!
I've only lost one game where our opponents had a heim on their team, every other game we just stomped them. Heim does one thing and one thing only well, holding a lane. He is useless in all other regards. Most games I've played heim never even gets one kill because he can't do any damage without turrets. Guess what his turrets wont hit you if you don't go near them. He is easily countered, he just makes the game last longer than most people would like.

slapjap

10-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by FellowerOfOdin View Post
I don't know why people complain about the turrets, any kind of AoE skill easily destroys them and makes them near useless. The critical point about Brainiac is his Grenade, allowing him to wreck buildings.
Thats just not true, i've played with morgana and with low lvls she takes 3/4 pools to take down a turret! And while ur casting ur pool, and he just keeps on making them..
SO ANNOYING, i've had the luck of playing in 3 pre-made games vs him in a row. He didin't manage to kill me but it was sooo boring with him sitting in the grass building up turrets 24/7. It's even worse to lane against him + teemo. I still won every game, because late game he's bad. I liked him when I first played with him, but after 10 games I figured out that he makes the game worse.

Please fix this guy Riot, he makes early game so boring!

P.S. rofl like a boss <3

Aiden2002

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bregan View Post
build turrets
(like a boss!)
turtle lane
(like a boss!)
farm the minions
(like a boss!)
dark matter.....

run in fear
(like a boss!)
die in gank
(like a boss!)
etc etc etc

This is awesome.

Haluc

10-17-2009

If you played against a Heimer, as a Heimer, there should have been no turret issues. You just gotta keep chucking your grenades and they'll be destroyed in no time.

Grizzly Bear

10-17-2009

btw, do heimer's turrets detect stealth?.. ^_^

Daikaze

10-17-2009

The MR is too high and the AP scaling is too good. The AP ratio is currently 1:4 which means he can surpass a 1:1 ration with 6 turrets stacking. This results in some high damage. The MR is far too high and thus prevents the squishy casters from viably countering the turrets.

Atmosfear

10-17-2009

I think the turrets have way too much health and protection. They really should have maybe half the HP along with half or no armor and MR at all.