Blahblahblah - in regards to CLG

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fluff the Panda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

"You're playing bad, you're trolling, and then you take the time to insult Doublelift" - Chauster; about Hotshotgg.

Defending his friend. No longer Scumbag Chauster.

Good Guy Chauster

Garion

02-15-2012

only idiots make threads about these topics and only idiots care

my care for u is the amount of alphabets in this post

CoolHandJack

02-15-2012

I just think both TSM and CLG NA are lagging a bit behind in team work compared to the EU teams. However, calling any pro-team bad is ridiculous.

Ript3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawdskinna View Post
dude IDK what you're talking about... all these people who are trolling them right now were at the last tournaments and won the games. They know more than you do.

remind me of my dad making fun of hockey teams when he's never picked up a stick in his life.
Were you used as a pogo stick as a child? I think someones pile drived you to many times. He was defending them zzzzzz

Stormvyper

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWNJuiCeSuCKa View Post
I just think both TSM and CLG NA are lagging a bit behind in team work compared to the EU teams. However, calling any pro-team bad is ridiculous.
Nah, CLG isn't really doing poorly anymore, it's just they need to stop letting Hotshot support. He's so bad at it, lol.

Their teamwork could use some work still, but they've come a long way. TSM, on the other hand, is completely different story entirely. I don't really watch their streams anymore, but those guys seem to be coming apart at the seams based on what I see on Wickd's stream.

Nottan

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormvyper View Post
Nah, CLG isn't really doing poorly anymore, it's just they need to stop letting Hotshot support. He's so bad at it, lol.

Their teamwork could use some work still, but they've come a long way. TSM, on the other hand, is completely different story entirely. I don't really watch their streams anymore, but those guys seem to be coming apart at the seams based on what I see on Wickd's stream.
TSM got crushed by CLG EU 3 times in a row today.

Literally dominated.

Zhirael

02-15-2012

tsm usually does bad in scrims though,

Catch the Teemo

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNMzzz View Post
tsm usually does bad in scrims though,
More like no one cares or comments when they do well.

Dishess

02-16-2012

What did Hotshot say about Dbllift?