Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Blahblahblah - in regards to CLG

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xmusic

02-15-2012

Wow, people in these forums are dense.
So much bull**** about how bad CLG is, and how they're worse than TSM, etc etc..

First of all, it was a scrim, at the beginning they hadn't been communicating properly and therefore didn't clue in to ban shen. In my eyes that was an honest mistake but it doesn't mean they're a terrible team for doing so.
Second, hotshot is a terrible soraka, his janna is all he's ever had going for him on support and I think he knows that.. Who cares, he's higher ELO than you for a reason.
Third, Chauster is a boss for sticking up for doublelift, thats true support right there and I've always thought Chauster should be the #1 call maker for clg.. although I still love saint's decision making.. That was just a bad game altogether.

CLG is a strong team, does not need a remake, and they are capable of sorting out their differences. Their so called "raging" lasted a whole 2 minutes maybe..
Get over yourselves, LoL forums.. Straight up.

Booster GoId

02-15-2012

dude IDK what you're talking about... all these people who are trolling them right now were at the last tournaments and won the games. They know more than you do.

remind me of my dad making fun of hockey teams when he's never picked up a stick in his life.

Inko

02-15-2012

They need to get their act together, but I still have hope for them.

Irelia Hate Puns

02-15-2012

Real talk. Also keep watching their streams and giving them money while you trash talk players who are better than you. Mega dense in here.

xmusic

02-15-2012

Don't worry though, they're downvoting my post!

TakeaSwigBro

02-15-2012

Seriously, stop giving CLG NA excuses. They wasted another team's time, completely blowing off the scrim, and throwing the game. They have no right to waste any team's time. These teams do scrims to improve their overall performance, and for CLG to waste their time, on purpose, is just disrespectful.

xmusic

02-15-2012

Quote:
TakeaSwigBro:
Seriously, stop giving CLG NA excuses. They wasted another team's time, completely blowing off the scrim, and throwing the game. They have no right to waste any team's time. These teams do scrims to improve their overall performance, and for CLG to waste their time, on purpose, is just disrespectful.

Great, but did you not listen to what chauster had to say? He wanted to apologize and move on.
If anything, hotshot wasted their time.. That was about it. It doesn't make them the worst team ever or scumbags by any means. It just means they ****ed up a scrim.

IF you happen to watch every other game they play, CLG plays hard and they scrim a lot more than most NA teams.

Irelia Hate Puns

02-15-2012

Quote:
TakeaSwigBro:

Who the F are you to talk about CLGs "rights"?

TakeaSwigBro

02-15-2012

Quote:
Widgit:
Who the F are you to talk about CLGs "rights"?

Who are they to waste another team's time just to **** around?

And I did hear what Chauster said, and I'm glad that he did step up to the plate and defended Doublelift. However, I still feel bad for CRS cause they have to put up with all of this, when they're trying to improve their play.

powahless

02-15-2012

now we need to take real ****a roll call