Sinister (Katarina x Ashe) Fanfiction

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Acirecilya Menas

1 Week Ago

Yo bros! So since I was inspired by a few friends and fanfics of other players, I decided to write my own and it's in progress here if you all want to check it out:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10243538/1/Sinister

I'm focusing more on them instead of their busy political lives which you all may enjoy but i'll throw in some of what I know. (sorry i'm not so knowledgeable with lore)

Here's a sneak at the start so leave a comment here or there and tell me what you think!

The festival came once more, as it did every year, and was filled to the brim with all of Valoran. There were many scenes to take in from the music playing in the distance, to the children laughing and running around insanely, even to the certain champions that came by. A pair of emerald eyes squinted down to be sure she was looking right. Out of all people there were members of the Shadow Isles, people associated with death along with Noxus but more animalistic and barbaric. At least Noxians had order unlike those scums.

The Sinister Blade let out a breath and adjusted her laid back position on the high beam of a shop below. She remained hidden in the shadow of the night avoiding any exposure or recognition. The laughter of the people below her caused her brows to furrow slightly upon hearing them. With a leg laid straight and the other bent up, she rested her wrist on her knee and three knives between each finger. She lifted her hand up to reveal these knifes closer to her so she could get a good look at the glinting steel. They were worn out she thought, inspecting the weapons. Silvery black with an 'S' engraved on the blade. She toyed with them like a child, juggling them in her hands and twirling them, idly cautious of their sharpened edges.

Katarina's eyes lost their focus on the knives and turned to something more...interesting. She turned her head slightly and eyed the face that was hidden among silvery snow hair and the infamous cowl. The name of the Freljorian queen slipped from her lips and made her lean slightly forward. She appeared from the crowd along with her husband, Tryndamere. He erupted in maniacal laughter and had a drink in his hand (presumably from Gragas who was last seem in the pub across from where Katarina stayed) and his other hand on the queen's shoulder.

Earlier that day...

Acirecilya Menas

6 Days Ago

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10243538/2/Sinister

The Sinister Blade rubbed her eyes that had begun to succumb to sleep deprivation. It had been a long day for her and as well as her duties. Simple as it may have been, the Sinister Blade's week had been outrageous. She had made quick and easy kills, using her ping tactic for her teammates to lure their enemies to their deaths and all the energy her deathly adrenaline put into. It helped the other champions in gaining victories but it caused a hard impact on her mind, making quick judgments and pinpointing strategy for long hours wore her out. During the entire week, Katarina has been selected in numerous occasions since the arrival of her new skin, a totally skimpy Santa outfit for Christmas. Anger arose within her as the summoners scanned her body and carelessly commented without remorse. Oh how she hated them all and wished she could stop them on the spot. Hearing their screams and cries would be satisfactory to Katarina but the punishment of the Tribunal was good to be avoided as much as her heart wanted revenge. She was disgusted by the idea of her body more exposed and showing unwanted carnage to scums. Everyone in the League knew better than these summoners to keep their mouths shut while she wallowed in fury. Even when she was given her signature blades, they were tainted and reworked to joke. Katarina wouldn't say much about her hair to someone other that her sister but the thought of having her precious hair turned blonde from her natural born red hair was diabolical as well as the ornaments that were in it. Thank the gods she was summoned normal today.

KiyoSpirit

5 Days Ago

All I saw were giant walls of text when I clicked into the story. Description is nice, but too much causes your audience to lose interest. Also, there are not paragraph breaks where there should be. You should start one after every time someone says something.

Acirecilya Menas

5 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiyoSpirit View Post
All I saw were giant walls of text when I clicked into the story. Description is nice, but too much causes your audience to lose interest. Also, there are not paragraph breaks where there should be. You should start one after every time someone says something.
thanks for the tip