Draven x Swain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeachVolibear

08-23-2012

"Got a hard d*ck - need victims." said Draven, revealing his manly Draven dong. The pubes formed long strands over his shaft akin to the appearance of his mustache and the urethra was shaped to have quite a twisted smile as it readied itself to enter Swain's ravenous butt.

"Please hurry, Draven," said Swain. "My bird is hungry."

Draven smirked as he reached around Swain's waist and pulled him in to say, "Not Draven, Draaaaaaaaaven." and he started humping the **** out of Swain. No, literally. Swain's poop was splattering out because of Draven, but Dray-Dray took even more enjoyment out of that because he is wierd. "Smooth." he said.

Suddenly, Draven ceased his pumping and threw Swain against the wall, then gestured for Swain to get on his knees and do some dirty work. Swain immediately understood and obliged. "My thoughts exactly." he said as he swooped downward. "I bet you taste just like chicken." said Swain as he began fellating Draven's pubes gently then continued with increasing intensity. It felt so good that Draven just couldn't help but compliment Swain. "Now this is how to move."

After about an hour of suckling from Draven's big dong hairs, Swain insisted that it was his turn to get some pleasure from his big bird. Draven obliged and turned around to reveal his muscular booty. Its butt hairs formed long strands around the underside of his cheeks akin to the appearance of his mustache. "Welcome to the League of Draven." he said as he got into position.

"My destination is absolute." said Swain as he approached to enter Draven's body, overcome with excitement. However, Draven suddenly turned over and pivoted around Swain while wrapping his hands around Swain's needlessly large rod. Draven chuckled, "This is where Draven shines," and he unleashed his sustained damage. When he was about to climax, Draven said, "Draven's making an exit," and pulled out and came so hard that his glorious splooge rebounded off of Swain's butt cheeks and into the air!

Draven, being the hyper intelligent, handsome devil that he was, moved into action in response to the flying spunk and caught it in his d*ck so that he could fire it again and again.

~ Deep into the night.

With great enjoyment, Draven muttered, "I have the best job."

Epilogue:

"That was pretty sweet, Draven." said Swain.
Draven replied, "Let's admire me for a bit." Swain, the hopelessly naive romantic obliged and marvelled at Draven's body until, suddenly -

"KYAHAHAHAHA! I've finally found you, Draven!" Shouted an unknown entity from the shadows. As the green-haired man stepped forth, he pivoted and fell to his hands and knees, shouting, "Jayouko Hotenjin!" causing his wiener to grow chaotically in size and plant itself through the ground. "Now..." he said with vehemence. "EFF MY BOOTY HOLE!"

Deimus144

08-24-2012

I dont know whether to thumb up or what. Ill leave it neutral.

(I will regret saying this........ But....... G....Go....Good Jo....... Good Job.....)

stiyx

08-24-2012

i dont even....uhhhh....wut do

Kerhentt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2012

What is this... I don't even...

FS Two Pumps

08-27-2012

This was amazing 10/10 thank you

ApexlnTheCircle

10-27-2012

I......need an adult?

mi ramfan

10-27-2012

The writing itself was good.

But I still regret opening this thread.

Gez

10-28-2012

Dafuq did I just read ?

Frost Archer

11-24-2012

I am in some serious need of Mind Soap. >.>