Low ELO MYTH! (Proof)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saul

02-15-2012

Solo que (Or Gamble que?). I started this season with the worst string of luck in solo que (Meaning either 3v5 or 4v5 or extremely new players thinking they can que up for rated cause they are good)..and I am stuck in whats known as ELO hell and now currently in the 700's and can't get my way out, despite having excellent matches for myself.. THERE IS MYTH THAT ANY GOOD CARRY CAN CARRY THEMSELVES OUT. NOT TRUE!

PROOF:
This last patch day, the match making was totally messed up, so we faced a carry from [TSM "Team solo mid"]. He was playing the good ole try hard vayne. It was a 3v3 match and we only had 2 players (My curse). We actually dominated them and I have screen shot proof... of OptimusPrime from TSM saying "Bad team is bad" as an excuse. Well he is one of the best in North America according to charts... so why didn't he carry his team to the win? Cause its a **** myth.. So all you cool guys that use that excuse... sorry, not true!

THINK IM LIEING?
Add me in game and ill show you the screenshot, k thx.

emailsupport301

02-15-2012

I was about the troll this guy, but he really did. Thanks for saving me time of even trying.

BapBap

02-15-2012

Sadly, its true. I experienced the same issues in solo que or "Gamble que" as you call it. I started playing rateds during christmas break and my first few games were lopsided teams. Nice job beating that guy from TSM.

Snowrelax

02-15-2012

Is it proof otherwise if I show a ss with 40 consecutive wins from 500-1200?

Saul

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowrelax View Post
Is it proof otherwise if I show a ss with 40 consecutive wins from 500-1200?
Please Do, add me in game and show me. Also, how do you explain him using that excuse of all people?

Epic Holiday

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen1sParty View Post
I was about the troll this guy, but he really did. Thanks for saving me time of even trying.
How do I report your nickname?

Saul

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic Holiday View Post
How do I report your nickname?

Lawl

Saul

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raxacolyte View Post
Please Do, add me in game and show me. Also, how do you explain him using that excuse of all people?
I am still wating for that proof from 500 to current? Oh, just trolling.. I get it. Welcome to LoL. lawl

XSearingShadowsX

02-16-2012

who is optimusprime?? is it regi, chaox, oddone, rainman or xspecial?

Hyosun

02-16-2012

why not just post the screenshot...