Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

We are going to need more bans

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jars

02-16-2012

Quote:
PretzelBagel:

Poppy - You just have to outplay her. Stay away from walls and CC her. Her shield may make her immune to damage but doesn't make her immune to slows, snares, silences, fear, etc.

she is immune to all CC so no

FDru

02-16-2012

Quote:
jars:
she is immune to all CC so no

In addition to this, she's also immune to Headbutt even if she ults Alistar. Can't tell you how many times that one has pissed me off...

CommodoreSkippy

02-16-2012

Quote:
FDru:
In addition to this, she's also immune to Headbutt even if she ults Alistar. Can't tell you how many times that one has pissed me off...

That's pretty lame. The only benefit she should get against her target should be the increased damage.

Kedali

02-16-2012

How exactly do you stay away from walls in Dominion? Unless you're in the direct center of the map, pretty much every other spot you could be is within stun range of a wall.

CommodoreSkippy

02-16-2012

Quote:
Kedali:
How exactly do you stay away from walls in Dominion? Unless you're in the direct center of the map, pretty much every other spot you could be is within stun range of a wall.

You don't avoid walls so much as try to minimize her ability to use them.

First, check your brush. In general if you do see her, try to maintain a position where the line between you and her is roughly parallel to the wall, not perpendicular. Easier said than done, but possible.
Consider Poppy to have a "DO NOT CROSS" zone extending from either side of her to nearby walls. If she's in a path you want to be on the other side of, either engage from a range or reroute. If you try to pass Poppy in one of the thin midmap paths, it is your own fault when your face gets smashed in.

Prometheius

02-16-2012

Quote:
v4v3nd3774:
In the spirit of sharing information, tell me what you think counters the top 10-12 OPs?

I'll start the list:

Kass - QSS to remove silence and one of the reveal on-hit items to track him when he tries to run.
Rammus - Counter mobility with mobility(Kass) Last Whisper and Wit's End or QSS. Either make it REALLY painful for him to taunt you or just remove taunt and refocus. Also, Irelia, Olaf, and WW take him down easy.
Jax - Autoattacker counter with FH/Malph and hard cc Any slow, hard CC, or burster
WW - Flat Mr, low HP values and ranged that can permakite(Ashe, Urgot, FM on others) Teemo. Stops his ulti from doing damage with Q. If you just suck at Teemo, then Tristana to lower his heals and kiting.
Wukong - Sweaper/Oracles, etc.
Poppy - Exhaust and Mres.
Shaco - Sweaper/Oracles with mobility to match his(Kass), Tankyderps
Shen - %HP damage, counter-globals(Panth, TF, Soraka) Same as Rammus, True damage his ass or make it painful for him to taunt
Urgot - Silences(Soraka, LB, Kass), Displacement after lock(Ali, Janna, Trist etc)
Udyr - Inb4 Nekrogen says Gragas lol Any kiter, especially Ahri
Yorick - Literally any pusher with minor sustain

Answers in bold.

Yagidy

02-16-2012

HoN would increase the bans as new champs came out to keep the bans at ~10% of the champ pool. Worked very well.

zionist shill

02-16-2012

Quote:
Prometheius:
Answers in bold.

I'd be willing to do my version of this as well but I'm too lazy right now.

Stimuz

02-16-2012

Quote:
Prometheius:
Kass - QSS to remove silence and one of the reveal on-hit items to track him when he tries to run.

lololol. don't forget to add a frozen mallet or rylais to that realistic counter build so you can catch him after he blinks and make sure to grab cleanse too when he pulses you if you catch up after QSSing the silence.

v4v3nd3774

02-17-2012

Quote:
Stimuz:
lololol. don't forget to add a frozen mallet or rylais to that realistic counter build so you can catch him after he blinks and make sure to grab cleanse too when he pulses you if you catch up after QSSing the silence.

Yea, I had this kind of the reaction when I read this too. He also added very good points but honestly it's just not realistic to just chase a Kassadin, IMO. It's like chasing a bd Shaco or a singed all day, going to waste you a ton of time and not really get you anywhere><