We are going to need more bans

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendaryEnemy

02-15-2012

Jax
Warwick
Wukong

I'm all for remakes and rebalancing but it doesn't seem the balancing team and I are playing the same game, because we're not. All of these champions have been buffed and rebuffed to compensate for meta difficulties on SR without consideration for the effects on Dominion.

Cauldrath

02-15-2012

Obviously we need to have 20+ bans to ban all the tier 1 champs so that everyone has to play the tier 2 ones, but people who want to play tier 3 champs will still complain about wanting to ban the tier 2s.

Everyone should just have to play Tryndamere, so it's completely fair.

Glorious Bird

02-15-2012

I already made this revelation, remember? The inevitable time when arguably broken champions exceed the available bans so it ultimately becomes a contest on who can stack the most broken/OP champions.

Mad Suppordle

02-15-2012

I think all champions should be banned but Eve. 10x Eve only.

Ravedeath

02-15-2012

every 'op' champ has a counter. counter pick the enemy. pick revive if you can't win first windmill fight. spec into it's mastery. outplay them. Q with team mates you trust to play well, and will listen to you if you call shots.

finding Qmates isnt hard either.

lbgsloan

02-16-2012

Ban 12 champions, champion #13 becomes the new #1. It's neverending, so you either you ban the worst offenders and adapt to the rest, or you move on.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

they are playing a different game

summoner's rift

v4v3nd3774

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravedeath View Post
every 'op' champ has a counter. counter pick the enemy. pick revive if you can't win first windmill fight. spec into it's mastery. outplay them. Q with team mates you trust to play well, and will listen to you if you call shots.

finding Qmates isnt hard either.
In the spirit of sharing information, tell me what you think counters the top 10-12 OPs?

I'll start the list:

Kass -
Rammus - Counter mobility with mobility(Kass)
Jax - Autoattacker counter with FH/Malph and hard cc
WW - Flat Mr, low HP values and ranged that can permakite(Ashe, Urgot, FM on others)
Wukong - Sweaper/Oracles, etc.
Poppy -
Shaco - Sweaper/Oracles with mobility to match his(Kass), Tankyderps
Shen - %HP damage, counter-globals(Panth, TF, Soraka)
Urgot - Silences(Soraka, LB, Kass), Displacement after lock(Ali, Janna, Trist etc)
Udyr - Inb4 Nekrogen says Gragas lol
Yorick -

Ravedeath

02-16-2012

i mostly player viktor, and have found him to counter a lot. you pretty much play like a huge ***** and win. these are from the perspective of having my team with me, top lane.

Kass - Bruiser with a gap closer, poke with a slow, jump stun (panth), jarvan's knockup, ali/blitz
Rammus - hard cc champs, blitz/ali, viktor's W, high ap carries, etc ranged slows essential
Jax - defended hyper ap carries with an escape/zoning ability
WW - outplay, bait ult, ignore and kill last, catch away from team
Wukong - same as jax
Poppy - true damage and panth, nasus
Shaco - pretty much what you said, and also dont chase him if you dont have those things
Shen - dunno, what you said, and just doing your best to catch the enemy off guard, better awareness, toss up with champs that strong
Urgot - hyper ap carries with slows and stuns, viktor seems to counter most every ad caster/ auto attacker i run into, except ez
Udyr - toss up, hope you can outplay/kite/poke him
Yorick - ad caster with tiamat, like ezreal, thought of it on my feet in the middle of a game but it worked, not great, just was able to stalemate him and win, maybe kayle

the way I play vik, i build red core and pure ap if im not dying, and i get around 700 ap for my poke and usually land it every time. i play intoxicated, too, usually, so im at least pretty sure this is how i counter/see champs countered.

Commander Yordle

02-16-2012

Kass - Any bruiser with a gap closer and silence / stun. I recommend Pantheon.
Poppy - You just have to outplay her. Stay away from walls and CC her. Her shield may make her immune to damage but doesn't make her immune to slows, snares, silences, fear, etc.
Yorick - A well played Cass, Heimer, or Trundle can beat out Yorick bot.