Woes from Elo Hell - Help me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathSoulEater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

I have another story from elo hell.

From what I understand this game to be is, pick the best role you play. My best roles are ad, top and mid. I CAN jungle and I CAN support but I'm REALLY ****ty at it, so I don't play because I don't want to lose, obviously.

I get into the game, we pick champs second, so I'm the 3rd/4th pick on our team and I pick a top char (Fizz). When I do, the other person picking with me flips out. He says something like...
"NOT FIZZ! NO! I WAS GONNA TOP RIVEN"
"**** YOU! YOU NEED TO JUNGLE! WHY DO YOU RANKED IF YOU CANT JUNGLE AND SUPPORT"
"****ING TROLL, REPORT HIM AFTER GAME"

Etc, etc etc... I can go on but you get the point. He jungles Riven (which makes me think that's the only hero he knows). So we get into the game, says in /all to report me after the game, the mutes me. So I'm top against Shen and he stacks up some health. DShield and 1100 health item (can't remember name, its the thing that goes into Sunfire). I can't kill him anymore and Riven NEVER ganks my lane. When he does come in, I'm already low mana or health (or both). When he does come, drives Shen away and pushes my lane ALL THE WAY to the tower. No cs for me because I get back to lane when Shen does and I'm way to close to tower to do a whole lot of anything.

How do I fix a situation like this? I have to talk him down somehow and get my team back into the game and not just give up like this. What can I do (or am I the one in the wrong)? Stuff like this happens ALL the time to me..

BewitchingNidale

02-15-2012

Honestly? Talk to your pick mate about what they want to play and just learn to play Alistar or Janna for support and Learn easy jungler ex:WW. Lee Sin. Skarner. Being able to play all types of characters really broadens your winning ratio. Hope this helps!

DeathSoulEater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLawson View Post
Honestly? Talk to your pick mate about what they want to play and just learn to play Alistar or Janna for support and Learn easy jungler ex:WW. Lee Sin. Skarner. Being able to play all types of characters really broadens your winning ratio. Hope this helps!
Like I said, I can jungle. I have Lee Sin and WW but I'm not good at it at all... I'll practice up more but that still doesn't help this problem that I always encounter. How do I talk to people who flip out and troll and ruins games? How do I get them back and not have them give up?

Larrythetapist

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathSoulEater View Post
I have another story from elo hell.
From what I understand this game to be is, pick the best role you play.
Quote:
1100 health item (can't remember name, its the thing that goes into Sunfire).
Quote:
So I'm top against Shen and he stacks up some health. I can't kill him anymore
Quote:
Riven NEVER ganks my lane. When he does come in, I'm already low mana or health (or both).
Quote:
. No cs for me because I get back to lane when Shen does and I'm way to close to tower to do a whole lot of anything.
Quote:
How do I fix a situation like this? I have to talk him down somehow and get my team back into the game and not just give up like this. What can I do (or am I the one in the wrong)? Stuff like this happens ALL the time to me..
I think you are stuck there for a while.