Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to build Dominion Janna

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yaladilae

02-16-2012

My AD Janna bullied an ezreral so hard ytd he got thronemail to counter me -.-

But she is really squishy

Stimuz

02-16-2012

CDR AP Lichbane is best if the matchup allows it, if not then CDR AP Tanky. AD Janna is strong too.

Apac

02-17-2012

So I've been basically doing:

Starting items:
Prospectors and boots
or Catalyst into early Rod since she doesn't need early boots.
Core:
Lucidity boots
Rylais
Deathcap

Go 0/9/21 with heal/flash
Magicpen reds/armor yellows/Mr per level blues/move speed quints

Basically be a utility machine with stuns/slows, buffing AD carry, and abusing her mobility.

Always stay alive and know when to retreat, because she can't 1v1 anybody

CafeMacchiato

02-17-2012

I usually start out with CDR boots with fairy charms to maximize CC at the top. If i end up going bot, I go more AP based. Then aside form that, I build her accordingly to my team. If we're heavy on AD or if an AD champ is doing well on my team I get Zeke Harald. If my team is on the squishy side, I build tanky, Aegis, Rylais, abyssal ect. If we need more dps, build more aggressively. Janna is very versatile.

Glorious Bird

02-17-2012

Phantom Dancers. 6 of them.

Dessim8

02-17-2012

Maybe it's just me but when I try to play Janna, I tend to just get melted no matter what item I start with.

How do you kill things with Janna or actually feel like an actual prescense in a fight without making your teammates angry that your damage isn't good enough?

Carpe Vinum

02-17-2012

Quote:
Dessim8:
Maybe it's just me but when I try to play Janna, I tend to just get melted no matter what item I start with.

How do you kill things with Janna or actually feel like an actual prescense in a fight without making your teammates angry that your damage isn't good enough?

Support your team, harass the enemy. Kite all day long. Be a pain in the ass basically. You don't get a ton of kills, but done right you'll get a crapton of assists.

Apac

02-18-2012

Yeah most of my decent games have a few kills, 0-2 deaths, and 15+ assists. The key is to NEVER DIE and always harass

Dessim8

02-21-2012

Quote:
Apac:
The key is to NEVER DIE and always harass

How? If Pantheon or someone jumps right on you, how do you just 'not die' and kill him first?

Apac

02-21-2012

In that scenario you double tap Q to knock him up while running away shielding yourself. 9 times out of 10 you will be much, much faster than him and by the time he can jump again you are at range to safety or backup has arrived. Once you have Rylai's your W becomes almost like a stun, so thats option 2. Option 3 is that I almost always take exhaust for tanky DPS divers like Kong, Panth, Xin.

But the answer to the second part...you don't kill him. You merely stall until help arrives or until you can run far far away to a tower or base.