Who would u pick, vs. AD nidalee top lane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rekkless

02-28-2012

GP, has no trouble farming against her and if she gets aggressive can kill her. Make sure you take combat spells and not teleport.

ForeverLaxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnstableFractal View Post
Just keep attacking ad Nidalee when it's safe and possible. If it's not - stay behind mobs or keep running in random directions and wait for her to extend. She is squishy like hell early game. Why? Because till cat form none(!) of her skills get benefit from ad. And your skills can be - so your dps higher than Nid has.
Whatever you do, I recommend against taking this advice. Aside from the "keep moving" bit, this will get you killed. Nidalee, even before she was commonly built as a bruiser, still ran ArPen or AD runes because her harassment potential is so high thanks to the attack speed buff from her heal. A Bruiser Nid isn't going to be throwing spears and backing off, and a good Nidalee player is going to abuse the fact that many champions simply can't trade blows with her due to her rune usage and combination of range, heal, and an attack speed steroid. This only gets worse for you if you step on a trap due to the AR/MR reduction.

Nidalee will rarely kill you before 6, but she's not trying to. All she does is whittle you down over time until she hits 6, and then closes for the kill if it's safe to do.

GOD SlN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2012

Any champion with heavy sustain will beat Nidalee at top. Or you can just wait until team fights start and watch Nidalee be useless. I play A LOT of Nidalee top. I'm good enough with her that I have not been beaten in top lane in ranked games with her yet. The only time I lose my lane is when the enemy jungler lives in my lane and I get denied CS and exp.

I have trouble with champions like Vlad, Morde, Yorick, Rumble, Kennen. Most AP champions without mana can beat her if they rush a revolver. Yorick won't really beat Nidalee top early game, but he'll be able to outlast Nidalee after a tear.

Carados

02-28-2012

Nidalee absolutely murders Kennen. What are you talking about?

You can hard deny Kennen so easily as Nidalee, he shouldn't get the revolver until late.

GOD SlN

02-28-2012

Once Kennen gets a revolver, he comes off of every trade on top. It's really not that hard to get the 1200 for revolver quickly. Kennen can also Q Nidalee every time she comes in to harass. Q has a longer range than Nid's auto attack.

Carados

02-28-2012

Yes, when you give Kennen his revolver. At like, level 11. It's not hard to deny Kennen really easy as Nidalee.

Atomic Enfuria

02-28-2012

IMO i think Garen might be an option here. Silence + Spin to win + Ignite + Ult is extremely OP especially when you build tanky and you dont need a whole lot of farm to be good. Rush Warmogs, if she tries to farm in cat form punish her with a silence and make sure you get your boots of swiftness quickly pref directly after warmogs or even after giants belt if you have the extra gold. Hide behind minions from her spears early game, after a few levels they wont scare you anyways. Rune for Armor and Magic Pen seals and glyphs, Marks can be HP or flat AD. Never go straight offensive garen when soloing top.

AzureLion

02-28-2012

Heimerdinger, Tryndamere, Gangplank, Tristana, Sivir, or Morgana are definite picks.

edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enfuria View Post
IMO i think Garen might be an option here. Silence + Spin to win + Ignite + Ult is extremely OP especially when you build tanky and you dont need a whole lot of farm to be good. Rush Warmogs, if she tries to farm in cat form punish her with a silence and make sure you get your boots of swiftness quickly pref directly after warmogs or even after giants belt if you have the extra gold. Hide behind minions from her spears early game, after a few levels they wont scare you anyways. Rune for Armor and Magic Pen seals and glyphs, Marks can be HP or flat AD. Never go straight offensive garen when soloing top.
with Garen, all you need are health regen quints, philosopher's stone, and his passive. It's gg as long as you build tanky and don't feed.

AMonkeyCourier

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureLion View Post
Heimerdinger, Tryndamere, Gangplank, Tristana, Sivir, or Morgana are definite picks.

edit:

with Garen, all you need are health regen quints, philosopher's stone, and his passive. It's gg as long as you build tanky and don't feed.
This is retarded. Philo on Garen? Health regen quints instead of flat AD? Assuming your passive will ever work vs Nid? Building TANKY on GAREN instead of taking advantage of his ridiculous early and lategame damage (assuming this refers to randuin/FoN etc and not just atmog's)?

RichardNoggin

02-29-2012

singed, garen, cho, shen, olaf... just focus on farming and forget nid is even there.