TT Kayle Starting items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yagidy

07-25-2010

Ok so we all know that Rageblade is the "be all end all" of Kayle items. But we also all know that none of its componets are affordable at the start of the game. So what do you guys buy to make waves at the start of the game while you save up for your Rageblade?

Doran's ring works but it doesn't turn into anything so it feels like a waste of money and just delays your rageblade.

You can buy boots and some health pots and your Rageblade wont be deleyed at all, but then you would have to be able to live with yourself buying boots at start.

So what other options are there? What do the "pros" do?

Quintessence

07-25-2010

what is wrong with boots for first item...you get a MS advantage you build off them to better boots.

Metonymy

07-26-2010

I feel the new kayle really suffers from slow power growth, in spite of the fact that she's pretty good now. This is definitely the result of the passive, which starts pathetic, but gets progressively more broken as you stack powerful hybrid items. That, in turn, is a result of righteous fury, which directly benefits from both damage stats. You get double your money's worth, but not until you've got a lot of good stuff.

Basically, you don't become dangerous until the game is ending, when you typically just finished up nashors tooth, or whatever your second item is after rageblade. The situations where you can quickly solo towers or quickly kill overextended stragglers is only realistic in a game that your team is already winning.

I'm really at a loss on how to improve the way I build her. I always get the mana regen item from nashor's first, but it doesn't feel like a powerful choice. You still have to be incredibly cautious in-lane, even after you get the bubble. I get one of each ability, then max bubble, fury, heal, snare in that order. The snare/damage increase ends up being very weak in all situations.