Nunu crazy gank lvl 1

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pomarola

02-16-2012

First you need to have smite for a jungle nunu. Start getting the wolf, look for them on the both spots, kill the bigger wolf using Consume than go for the speed buff. Wait for the Consume cd than use your smite and bite to get the speed buff.

Now you will be ready to gank with full life, level 2 (while your opponents are lvl 1), ice blast, and speed buff.. start ganking top, if didnt work go bot with your partner and gank bot.. it actually works for me 2/3 times..

Tell me what you think about this tactics guys im open for opinions =)

Nevermorezorz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

zomg new meta
That does sound legit though, who would be playing top though?

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

ya hes op

Shaidyn

02-16-2012

What if wolf doesn't spawn?

Pomarola

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaidyn View Post
What if wolf doesn't spawn?
You can get xp near the dragoon (on the other side of the wall), get a little then go for the speed buff, and remember to get lvl 2 for ice blast, you will gank a little bit late but still gonna work!

PS: If the speed buff didnt appear that rarely happen, then no gank with speed buff.... =(

Konvicted

02-16-2012

Quote:
First you need to have smite for a jungle nunu. Start getting the wolf, look for them on the both spots, kill the bigger wolf using Consume than go for the speed buff. Wait for the Consume cd than use your smite and bite to get the speed buff.

Now you will be ready to gank with full life, level 2 (while your opponents are lvl 1), ice blast, and speed buff.. start ganking top, if didnt work go bot with your partner and gank bot.. it actually works for me 2/3 times..

Tell me what you think about this tactics guys im open for opinions =)
this would work for lower elo normal game play but most experienced players would expect the gank making it hard to pull off, sorta like shaco but less of a threat imo

Sam

02-16-2012

I play shaco! I always pull it off!

dayoldmilk

02-16-2012

What a ****ing stupid thread. 'Hey guys use your abilities while you jungle and you can gank derp'. This is how ****ing pathetically stupid most of these threads are.