Who beats Renekton top lane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AceVendetta

02-15-2012

Any advice?

skillpatrick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

I've seen many Garen do very well against Renektons top.

Edmonto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

Xin Zhao or Tryndamere. They are both good top-laners, and I don't care if it is Renekton or anyone else, those two hands down.

Tanden

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmonto View Post
Xin Zhao or Tryndamere. They are both good top-laners, and I don't care if it is Renekton or anyone else, those two hands down.
i'm sure about Tryn, but Xin definitely is too squishy. Xin may have chance before lv6, but after lv6, Rene can just eat Xin as dessert.

My choice would be Cho or Blitz. GP might be good too.

Folly Inc

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmonto View Post
Renekton would slaughter them both, unless your depending on lucky crits, in which case renek will win 80% of the time.

Riven is a strong anti-renekton. Nasus is on equal footing with him, Rumble -can- do well, and word on the street is poppy does pretty well against him too.

Afraa

02-15-2012

teemo beats renekt if your carefull not to get stunned

AceVendetta

02-15-2012

Thank you for your responses. I've confirmed Riven is a great anti-renek. About trynd, gp, xin zhao, teemo... i mean they "can" win by outplay, but in general from my experience, Renek poops on them all.

I have another question about Nidalee, I will open a new thread for it. Please give me your advice on that as well.

Roga

02-16-2012

all these suggestions are ok but, a good renek can outlane all of them. A good renek can harass at lvl 3 with impunity. slice in , stun, aoe heal, dice out. .. . riven and garen may be 2 with the best possibility because you can shield when renek slices in. but a ranged harrass like yorik or urgot is much stronger vrs renek.

trynd doesnt beat renek either. heros with some sort of ranged harrass do better but not much. Naus is also a good counter if you get wither on renek when he dices away. because reneks cooldowns are very long. and you can get some beats in and retreat.

KentukyWaterfall

02-16-2012

With ranged harass soft cc, damage steroid with vamp and life steal, a true damage nuke, a passive that means substantially more attacks in a duel, and cc immunity plus armor pen ult...

Olaf.

Caletrix

02-16-2012

I play as Jarvan and I tend to do well against him. Especially when get my ulti.

Do R-E-Q-W (possible chase so the W slows him down) hopefully in time E will cooldown use that then Q to catch up to him. If he is faster.