Most devastating champion if allowed to get fed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reprisal

Recruiter

02-19-2012

Riven

Rhinark

02-19-2012

Going to be honest, Volibear. If he can grab a warmogs early then he can just sit in the middle of a teamfight, destroying everyone. Plus no one will ever focus him since he's a "tank"

seagull1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2012

no swain? sure he doesn't nuke like a traditional caster, but give him blue and watch people have the flesh torched off their skulls, while he heals of passing minions/champs

FNMokou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

Veigar and Tryndamere
I think you know why

liltoke

02-22-2012

Depends when they're getting fed. Early? Mid? Late?

For early-mid, Akali and Kass. Spammable gap closer = kill top, mid and bottom in under 3 minutes.

For late, I'd say any AD carry or tanky DPS will be dropping champs in like 2-3 hits.

Caletrix

02-23-2012

Ryze

TerraEarth

02-23-2012

i would say shyvana and vayne

Hi Im Boykin

02-23-2012

Kassadin is scary. I have a friend that built straight glass cannon and had 1.2k AP. He had blue and was rift walking across the map, and caught their under leveled under farmed Vayne in their jungle. 8 stacks on his ultimate+1.2k AP= instadead Vayne.

SlowMotionLove

02-23-2012

Poppy is the worst... Game winner

Dragonk

02-24-2012

Cassiopeia