Lee Sin : Where does he belongs now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

masterbouboule

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2012

Hi all !
Lee was the character that really made me understands lot of things in this game. When I was playing him, when i just got to level 30 ,many months ago, he was on the godlike side, and was always banned in ranked. He was also one of the best jungler, from what I heard.

Now I wanted to restart playing him, but since the last nerfs, I almost never see him again. So I was wondering: where does he belongs now? Is he still top tier jungler? Or he is more seen as a solo top? Or maybe he isn't much viable now?

What you guys think about Lee right now?

Slashinghardest

05-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbouboule View Post
Hi all !
Lee was the character that really made me understands lot of things in this game. When I was playing him, when i just got to level 30 ,many months ago, he was on the godlike side, and was always banned in ranked. He was also one of the best jungler, from what I heard.

Now I wanted to restart playing him, but since the last nerfs, I almost never see him again. So I was wondering: where does he belongs now? Is he still top tier jungler? Or he is more seen as a solo top? Or maybe he isn't much viable now?

What you guys think about Lee right now?
Mostly jungle or top to counter pick, my friend played him as support once and we did pretty well tho I wouldn't try it outside of an arranged.

The Blu Equine

05-26-2012

he's still ridiculous in the jungle. Clear speeds and sustain is dumb still on him even after the nerf. He's still a strong solo top as well. He's not as banned as much because of his nerfs i believe.

blazuh

05-26-2012

lee sin is still broken as hell just because of his mechanics