I hate solo queue.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oaktreex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

js.

Incogn├Čto

02-16-2012

Just queue with a duo partner that has an equal ability, then u have a better chance to win if you aren't the one thats pulling your team down :P

Hyosun

02-16-2012

I was super fed with Ahri (14/3) at one point and my idiot team doesn't push towers, ward, steal their buffs, nothing. We let it go to late game against a singed, a Lee and a kog who knew what they were doing. Late game I had no one peeling for me and I had to save MY skarner with slow from rylais. How do you NOT peel for super fed ap carry when you are skarner or you are Mundo?

Why on EARTH would you continue to do baron when you see the entire team is coming ( from my wards ) and baron is only down halfway?

I hate solo q too. Had 20 kills that game and get called the "worst Ahri ever" when my team can't even push, peel or ward.

hairyharryz

02-16-2012

Anger leads to pain, pain leads to hatred, hatred leads to the DARK SIDE.

Ninerz

02-16-2012

played 5 ranked games today, lost 4 of them, got trolled in all of them, I didn't go negative once or lose a lane once. 3 of the losses we had leavers, the other a volibear started raging 4 minutes in and shadowed our jungle, losing us bottom and costing the jungler heavily. In the ONLY win I demolished their mid lane and HE rage-quit, it was still a close call because our bottom lane was bickering the whole game, instead of muting each other.

I may not be able to super-carry, but this is f* ridiculous. Can I have ONE ranked game where I don't get trolled/raged on/soundly beaten? Is it to much to ask to NOT have to carry just once?