Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post

Nelson:
But what KIND of fish!? The cheap imitation kinds or the quality kinds found in the Conqueror's Sea?
How about something I can't get myself?

Emperor Titus

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
How about something I can't get myself?
Nelson: You can't get the rare species of the Latimeria coelacanth!

((And yes, it's a made up species. The "coelacanth" is actually a Order, not a Species.))

Rumblé

11-08-2012

Quote:
The gel was me. Dunno about the paste.

Problem?
Rumble takes out a harpoon covered in eel gel and fish paste, and, out of pure anger, throws it at Fizz with surprisingly good accuracy - probably because of the practice Rumble got from throwing his tools at annoying yordles who invaded his workshop.

'COURSE THERE'S A PROBLEM! Who gave you the right to wander about in my workshop, anyways?!

UberDuDrop

11-08-2012

A whirlwind appears on the dock, before dispersing into thin air, revealing a Purple Caster Minion.

"Fizz, if I may say, Reginald Ashram is furious about the copious amount of eel gel slavered over his gold-plated Ahri figurine. I would like to say THANK YOU FIZZ! This message comes from every sentient Minion to ever exist, seeing as Ashram is a cheap bugger. If you weren't the one to perform this prank, well...."

A swirling maelstrom forms around the staff-head, ready to electrocute a particular frogshark

Ask Fizz

11-09-2012

Quote:
Nelson: You can't get the rare species of the Latimeria coelacanth!

((And yes, it's a made up species. The "coelacanth" is actually a Order, not a Species.))
...the what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumblé View Post
Rumble takes out a harpoon covered in eel gel and fish paste, and, out of pure anger, throws it at Fizz with surprisingly good accuracy - probably because of the practice Rumble got from throwing his tools at annoying yordles who invaded his workshop.

'COURSE THERE'S A PROBLEM! Who gave you the right to wander about in my workshop, anyways?!
Fizz quickly swings his trident, catching the harpoon in the blades.

Oi, watch it. I already lost one ear by harpoon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberDuDrop View Post
A whirlwind appears on the dock, before dispersing into thin air, revealing a Purple Caster Minion.

"Fizz, if I may say, Reginald Ashram is furious about the copious amount of eel gel slavered over his gold-plated Ahri figurine. I would like to say THANK YOU FIZZ! This message comes from every sentient Minion to ever exist, seeing as Ashram is a cheap bugger. If you weren't the one to perform this prank, well...."

A swirling maelstrom forms around the staff-head, ready to electrocute a particular frogshark
Eel gel's my specialty. Now do me a favor and point that thing at Rumble here.

Emperor Titus

11-09-2012

Quote:
...the what?

Nelson: You never heard of it!? They're the tastiest fishes ever! And hard to get em too!

Ask Fizz

11-09-2012

Quote:
Nelson: You never heard of it!? They're the tastiest fishes ever! And hard to get em too!
...fishes isn't the plural form of fish. And chum salmon are the tastiest fish.

UberDuDrop

11-09-2012

Quote:

Eel gel's my specialty. Now do me a favor and point that thing at Rumble here.
The minion notices the staff tip with apprehension.

"Ack. Stupid things doing that all the time. Anyway, your reward...."

In a puff of smoke the size of Dravens ego, a ship appears in the dock-stuffed to the brim with chum salmon. Curiously, the minion had vanished at the arrival of the ship, and there was a faint buzzing of a Sight Ward.

((If Geokhan finds the sight ward, tell him it was Teemo.))

Ask Fizz

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberDuDrop View Post
The minion notices the staff tip with apprehension.

"Ack. Stupid things doing that all the time. Anyway, your reward...."

In a puff of smoke the size of Dravens ego, a ship appears in the dock-stuffed to the brim with chum salmon. Curiously, the minion had vanished at the arrival of the ship, and there was a faint buzzing of a Sight Ward.

((If Geokhan finds the sight ward, tell him it was Teemo.))
Now this, this is a reward.

Emperor Titus

11-09-2012

Quote:
...fishes isn't the plural form of fish. And chum salmon are the tastiest fish.
Nelson: Uggghh...you're impossible. He leaves, but not before punching Fizz at the nose.