Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Yoshi the Great:

Nelson:
But what KIND of fish!? The cheap imitation kinds or the quality kinds found in the Conqueror's Sea?
How about something I can't get myself?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Ask Fizz:
How about something I can't get myself?


Nelson: You can't get the rare species of the Latimeria coelacanth!

((And yes, it's a made up species. The "coelacanth" is actually a Order, not a Species.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rumblé

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Ask Fizz:
The gel was me. Dunno about the paste.

Problem?


Rumble takes out a harpoon covered in eel gel and fish paste, and, out of pure anger, throws it at Fizz with surprisingly good accuracy - probably because of the practice Rumble got from throwing his tools at annoying yordles who invaded his workshop.

'COURSE THERE'S A PROBLEM! Who gave you the right to wander about in my workshop, anyways?!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UberDuDrop

Senior Member

11-08-2012

A whirlwind appears on the dock, before dispersing into thin air, revealing a Purple Caster Minion.

"Fizz, if I may say, Reginald Ashram is furious about the copious amount of eel gel slavered over his gold-plated Ahri figurine. I would like to say THANK YOU FIZZ! This message comes from every sentient Minion to ever exist, seeing as Ashram is a cheap bugger. If you weren't the one to perform this prank, well...."

A swirling maelstrom forms around the staff-head, ready to electrocute a particular frogshark


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

11-09-2012

Quote:
Yoshi the Great:
Nelson: You can't get the rare species of the Latimeria coelacanth!

((And yes, it's a made up species. The "coelacanth" is actually a Order, not a Species.))
...the what?

Quote:
Rumblé:
Rumble takes out a harpoon covered in eel gel and fish paste, and, out of pure anger, throws it at Fizz with surprisingly good accuracy - probably because of the practice Rumble got from throwing his tools at annoying yordles who invaded his workshop.

'COURSE THERE'S A PROBLEM! Who gave you the right to wander about in my workshop, anyways?!
Fizz quickly swings his trident, catching the harpoon in the blades.

Oi, watch it. I already lost one ear by harpoon.

Quote:
UberDuDrop:
A whirlwind appears on the dock, before dispersing into thin air, revealing a Purple Caster Minion.

"Fizz, if I may say, Reginald Ashram is furious about the copious amount of eel gel slavered over his gold-plated Ahri figurine. I would like to say THANK YOU FIZZ! This message comes from every sentient Minion to ever exist, seeing as Ashram is a cheap bugger. If you weren't the one to perform this prank, well...."

A swirling maelstrom forms around the staff-head, ready to electrocute a particular frogshark
Eel gel's my specialty. Now do me a favor and point that thing at Rumble here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

11-09-2012

Quote:
Ask Fizz:
...the what?




Nelson: You never heard of it!? They're the tastiest fishes ever! And hard to get em too!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

11-09-2012

Quote:
Yoshi the Great:
Nelson: You never heard of it!? They're the tastiest fishes ever! And hard to get em too!
...fishes isn't the plural form of fish. And chum salmon are the tastiest fish.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UberDuDrop

Senior Member

11-09-2012

Quote:
Ask Fizz:


Eel gel's my specialty. Now do me a favor and point that thing at Rumble here.


The minion notices the staff tip with apprehension.

"Ack. Stupid things doing that all the time. Anyway, your reward...."

In a puff of smoke the size of Dravens ego, a ship appears in the dock-stuffed to the brim with chum salmon. Curiously, the minion had vanished at the arrival of the ship, and there was a faint buzzing of a Sight Ward.

((If Geokhan finds the sight ward, tell him it was Teemo.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

11-09-2012

Quote:
UberDuDrop:
The minion notices the staff tip with apprehension.

"Ack. Stupid things doing that all the time. Anyway, your reward...."

In a puff of smoke the size of Dravens ego, a ship appears in the dock-stuffed to the brim with chum salmon. Curiously, the minion had vanished at the arrival of the ship, and there was a faint buzzing of a Sight Ward.

((If Geokhan finds the sight ward, tell him it was Teemo.))
Now this, this is a reward.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

11-09-2012

Quote:
Ask Fizz:
...fishes isn't the plural form of fish. And chum salmon are the tastiest fish.


Nelson: Uggghh...you're impossible. He leaves, but not before punching Fizz at the nose.