Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Yoshi the Great:
Nelson: Well then, what do you want then? I wanna get back at Kennen, Poopy, and Yoshi!
Offer something.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goshg

Senior Member

11-07-2012

"A foolish choice, tadpole," Goshg snorts.

"One that you will see soon enough."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Ask Fizz:
Offer something.


Nelson: Well..what do you want?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Goshg:
"A foolish choice, tadpole," Goshg snorts.

"One that you will see soon enough."
Uh huh. Sure I will.

Quote:
Yoshi the Great:
Nelson: Well..what do you want?
You figure it out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Nelson is tired of Fizz. He then shoves him to the wall with the blade up to his neck. The yordle admiral has lost its patience.

Nelson: You're gonna work for me or at least tell me what you want or the Institute will lose one more League champion!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goshg

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Ask Fizz:
Uh huh. Sure I will.


Goshg chuckles, grinning as he steps from the wooden planks, splashing into the dock water below. Floating in the wave, he calls up to Fizz, "I expect you at my cavern, tadpole. I wish to see how that shark of yours was so difficult the first time we met."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Yoshi the Great:
Nelson is tired of Fizz. He then shoves him to the wall with the blade up to his neck. The yordle admiral has lost its patience.

Nelson: You're gonna work for me or at least tell me what you want or the Institute will lose one more League champion!
Fizz snaps his fingers, Chomper erupting from the ground underneath Nelson.

Nope.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Ask Fizz:
Fizz snaps his fingers, Chomper erupting from the ground underneath Nelson.

Nope.


Nelson scrambles for a high platform. He swings his sword at Chomper but he disappears.

Nelson: Really!? Dammit! Fizz...uhh...How about...uh...a year's worth supply of fish!?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Yoshi the Great:
Nelson scrambles for a high platform. He swings his sword at Chomper but he disappears.

Nelson: Really!? Dammit! Fizz...uhh...How about...uh...a year's worth supply of fish!?
Ezreal already did that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Ask Fizz:
Ezreal already did that.


Nelson:
But what KIND of fish!? The cheap imitation kinds or the quality kinds found in the Conqueror's Sea?