Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goshg

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
I'd say I have just as much experience as you, if not more.
The guppy?! Ha! You spend years of your young life searching the ocean without so much as learning about the things the secrets there. Why else would you not hear the Deep's call?

Ask Fizz

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshg View Post
The guppy?! Ha! You spend years of your young life searching the ocean without so much as learning about the things the secrets there. Why else would you not hear the Deep's call?
Because I like not being deformed?

Goshg

09-10-2012

Quote:
Because I like not being deformed?
Grumble grumbles, his eyes twitching.

"It is not a deformity; it is a sign of strength and knowledge."

Ask Fizz

09-10-2012

Your gills are in the wrong places, your eyes are yellow, you lost your fins, and your ears are pointy.

Totally not deformed.

Goshg

09-10-2012

Quote:
Your gills are in the wrong places, your eyes are yellow, you lost your fins, and your ears are pointy.

Totally not deformed.
Goshg grinds his teeth like flint and tinder, saliva spewing.

"For your information, guppy, my gill-placement occurs in a small portion of our population, Deep influence or not. The fins remain; you are simply blind. As for my eyes, the Depths are very dark. With these eyes, I can see much, even through the surface's night."

Goshg grins, pointing his staff at Fizz.

"What about your physical deficiencies, hm? The white splotches, the low muscle tone, even that excuse of a rudder tail."

Ask Fizz

09-10-2012

Last I checks our fins didn't sprout from our elbows. And our eyes already glow at will, what more do you need? And like you said, I'm still young.

I'm still probably stronger than you.

Goshg

09-10-2012

Quote:
Last I checks our fins didn't sprout from our elbows. And our eyes already glow at will, what more do you need? And like you said, I'm still young.

I'm still probably stronger than you.
Goshg clutches his stomach with his left hand as he leans on his staff, laughing uncontrollably.

"Strength? Ha! Quite a ways to go, tadpole. But strength isn't something you should concern yourself with. Hahaaa~"

Removing his hand from his gut, he flicks it near his face, a sphere of water forming out of thin air.

"This is truth strength. The knowledge and aptitude to harness the very power of the oceans; all at my finger tips. I would take that anyday over some token of 'strength' or that grinning shark of yours."

Ask Fizz

09-10-2012

...whoop-de-doo. You make bubbles.

Goshg

09-10-2012

Quote:
...whoop-de-doo. You make bubbles.
Goshg clenches his fist, the orb's form compacting and

"Grrr; here then! Let's see how you handle 'bubbles!"

With a chortle, Goshg tosses the orb near Fizz's feat, the clear blue water immediately spreading paper-thin over the floor. As the water ceased spreading, the transparent blue roils with white sea foam.

Ask Fizz

09-10-2012

Fizz flips backwards, sticking himself to a wall.

You're cleaning this up.