Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rawrwott

Senior Member

05-20-2012

Quote:
Ask Fizz:
Heheheh...

-Chomper


...I'll buy you some chum salmon if you keep that shark away from me.

According to my notes, that's what your favorite fish food is, eheheheh.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

05-20-2012

Quote:
TheWinrawr:
...I'll buy you some chum salmon if you keep that shark away from me.

According to my notes, that's what your favorite fish food is, eheheheh.
Why buy it when I can go and catch it? It's fun that way.
Also, you are now labeled as a stalker on my list.

-Fizz
-----
I ate the last stalker.

-Chomper


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GizzyBear

Senior Member

05-20-2012

Gizzy looks at Fizz

"Umm is chomper still mad at me for making him covered in orange? Also are you still mad at me for making you scrubbing chompers all day?"

and those fan girls, and i almost forgot about the mob.....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rawrwott

Senior Member

05-20-2012

Quote:
Ask Fizz:
Why buy it when I can go and catch it? It's fun that way.
Also, you are now labeled as a stalker on my list.

-Fizz
-----
I ate the last stalker.

-Chomper


...Obviously your shark ate the wrong person because I'm still here talking to you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

05-20-2012

Quote:
GizzyBear:
Gizzy looks at Fizz

"Umm is chomper still mad at me for making him covered in orange? Also are you still mad at me for making you scrubbing chompers all day?"

and those fan girls, and i almost forgot about the mob.....
You know, there are lots of other fish that are still orange. You don't just dump a load of dye into a river.

-Fizz

Quote:
TheWinrawr:
...Obviously your shark ate the wrong person because I'm still here talking to you.
I said the last one.
You're the new one.

-Chomper


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rawrwott

Senior Member

05-20-2012

Quote:
Ask Fizz:

I said the last one.
You're the new one.

-Chomper


How fun.

Does this mean I should make the pictures go public before you eat me?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GizzyBear

Senior Member

05-20-2012

Oh i know but not going to do anything about it, and it is his fault for going there in the first place.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

05-20-2012

Quote:
TheWinrawr:
How fun.

Does this mean I should make the pictures go public before you eat me?
...pictures?

What pictures Summoner.

Quote:
GizzyBear:
Oh i know but not going to do anything about it, and it is his fault for going there in the first place.
I would eat you if you weren't made of wood.

-Chomper


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

Senior Member

05-20-2012

eating people huh can I in any way hire you to eat anoyances


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

05-20-2012

Quote:
Lord of Apoc:
eating people huh can I in any way hire you to eat anoyances
No can do. I only work for Fizz.

-Chomper