Should tournaments make broken champions illegal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ForgedLife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

Well Rammus is a disruptor in dominion. His niche is his mobility, but he has 1 CC, compared to Mao and Ali with 2 and Blitz and Leona with 3.

His mobility is a bit rediculous tho

On a side note: No high level team with Wukong on their team have ever lost NESL. No high level team with Jarvan have ever lost NESL. Why are you only mentioning Rammus? In other words, don't follow bandwagon. You will always be 1 meta behind

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedLife View Post
Well Rammus is a disruptor in dominion. His niche is his mobility, but he has 1 CC, compared to Mao and Ali with 2 and Blitz and Leona with 3.

His mobility is a bit rediculous tho

On a side note: No high level team with Wukong on their team have ever lost NESL. No high level team with Jarvan have ever lost NESL. Why are you only mentioning Rammus? In other words, don't follow bandwagon. You will always be 1 meta behind
I don't think Rammus is the only champion who might be worth banning. I picked Rammus because he's a champion I thought people would agree on as "too strong".

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

Teams have lost in NESL with Jarvan or wukong, it never happend for rammus nor in any other tournament.
In fact Crystal stars played Jarvan in the finals of NESL and they lost.

lbgsloan

02-16-2012

Only if someone is so broken EVERYONE unanimously agrees the game is better with them removed. Release Xin would be an example of someone who deserved to be disabled.

MrMundungu

02-16-2012

Nothing wrong with Rammus, matches against Rammus are a blast.

Viktoree

02-16-2012

Tourney players are supposed to be the best, so they should know how to handle "broken" champions.

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

02-16-2012

How I feel about Rammus:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-g4TqMFemY

There is no counter to Rammus's mobility.