In search of a new AD champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commander Yordle

02-15-2012

I'm getting bored with my current fare and so I'm looking to change it up a bit. I'm not a big fan of AP, so I lean towards AD champs for Dominion. The champs I play regularly are:

Gangplank
Jax
Master Yi
Kog'Maw
Yorick
Wukong

I also have most of the sub-par AD (Tryndamere, Ezreal, Caitlyn, etc) but don't really play them a whole lot simply because they are outshined by other champs. So I thought I'd get the Dominion community's opinion of what AD champs are currently worth buying. I'll probably also get a skin for the champ I ultimately end up choosing.

Ravedeath

02-15-2012

Ezreal... sub par?

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

02-15-2012

Every AD caster is very good.

Commander Yordle

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravedeath View Post
Ezreal... sub par?
In my hands he's sub-par.

Mister Omega

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

Think you could get good with Ez? Ez is the only ranged carry I know of that can reliably take down Wukong by himself once he gets his trinity force. And he's also a premier point defender.

Sauron

02-15-2012

I've seen some good Nocturnes carry really hard. He can also go bot as well.

Then there's also Mantheon.

Commander Yordle

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurrikane Hektor View Post
Think you could get good with Ez? Ez is the only ranged carry I know of that can reliably take down Wukong by himself once he gets his trinity force. And he's also a premier point defender.
Maybe, but I dunno. I get kinda panicky in close fights and tend to miss skillshots as a result. For some reason I really want to try Udyr in Dominion but I don't know why.

Huniz

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PretzelBagel View Post
Maybe, but I dunno. I get kinda panicky in close fights and tend to miss skillshots as a result. For some reason I really want to try Udyr in Dominion but I don't know why.
Bot matches farm it up!

DivineBovine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

Pantheon or Talon are good AD choices.

noct is underrated...I plan to change this.

maxusmaximus

02-15-2012

Teemo! On hit teemo is heaps of fun and hard counters champs like kog and if you build a bit of ap you can make sure the enemy team will avoid the jungle routes to windmill and your mid.