Should Riot do this?

F#%$ yeah. 535 60.18%
Nah, this is stupid. 354 39.82%
Voters: 889. You may not vote on this poll

Change the map angles.(purple side is unfair)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxAscendxX

07-18-2012

Just don't play locked camera. Simple as that. And re-working the entire map layout will be a load of work and might take months to do.

Metta

07-26-2012

complletely agree

Flux N Flow

07-26-2012

Once you master free cam it is actually not that bad, just gotta get used to it.

However doing this would make it 10x easier on people who are new to LoL

Nax Triom

07-26-2012

I agree with you. Hate to be on purple side since its hard to see anything come towards you

Treza

07-26-2012

it isnt as simple as not playing locked camera at all, the map is still biased towards the blue team. the camera is angled, and with the camera centered on my champion blue team see's more of the enemy territory than the purple team sees of the blues. it doesnt matter if there is a somewhat fix of playing with unlocked camera. i do play with unlocked camera but i still hate being on purple team! if i have my champion in the top corner of my screen with the camera dragged down i still see less of blue side than they see of my side! its just not fair and it really should be changed. i cringe every time im on the purple team

the only time i ever like being purple is when im jungling with lee sin or mundo (which is rare) because i can get red and gank top before the enemy blue team can unless they gank without red

there really does need to be an option to flip the camera because it is truly brutal! it goes against all logic and all previous game experience. when you play other mmos do you keep the camera behind you and move forward or do you keep the camera in front of you and move backwards? you all know the answer

fix the purple team camera!

AlphariusRising

07-28-2012

Real, you can't hit skillshots if you're not aiming up and to the right?

Shardicus

07-28-2012

I just recently got used to playing with my camera unlocked, which solved the problem for me.

Although, it'd be awesome if, since everything is rendered in 3-D, there was a camera rotation tool. Both a 180-degree turn button to make the purple side feel more like the blue side, and maybe two dedicated keys to rotate left and right would be sweet.

Gnomis Pervertus

07-29-2012

I don't see why people have a problem with purple. I'm still relatively new to LoL and I never have a problem with purple side. My only grump is that I can't zoom out just a -weeeeee- bit further to get more clicking space overall.

GlitterRoller

07-29-2012

Do that many people play with the camera locked? I don't see how, even on blue side someone can play with a locked camera, you miss out on so much! I really hope that this is something that riot never changes cause it WILL change game-play and it's completely unnecessary.

Just my two-cents.

FraggingBard

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperVeloce View Post
I guess they could but I don't think it's all that necessary. All it takes is making the screen unlocked n getting used to it. I also move the chat box to the right side above the map so it doesn't bother me (i play ad bot).
You can move the chat box? o.O How does one go about that?