Should Riot do this?

F#%$ yeah. 533 60.16%
Nah, this is stupid. 353 39.84%
Voters: 886. You may not vote on this poll

Change the map angles.(purple side is unfair)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danish Vikingz

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HideFromElf View Post
I'm still not the best and I do that with my Corki too. If I get in some serious trouble and need to Valkyrie and scroll too far back in panic? and I know I'm dead the screen keeps rolling and I lose him because the part of the map I need isn't in the top of the screen. This could happen playing on Blue too, but honestly, it's only ever happened on Purple
I just need more practice ...
Hitting space centers the camera...

Holding down space locks your camera as long as it is down...

Use it when you fight if you get confused as to where you are..

Technician Tim

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedArts View Post
Just don't play with your camera locked if you do it doesn't matter what side you are on you will get caught off guard both sides are equal and this is a pointless thread
well maybe i prefer to play with my camera locked so i dont have to franticaly mash the space bar every time i get ganked, hoping my mouse doesnt actually make me see the river in black and white when i try to run away

i shouldnt have to re learn the game if i want to play bot lane on purple side, tilting the map like 40 degrees would fix this, couldn't take much time either..

ZeTT

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNES MINION View Post
I propose a remastering of the summoners rift map,
No. Perhaps add the option to move the camera. DO NOT reform the map entirely. I like being on the purple side

Technician Tim

05-31-2012

riot, imma keep bumping this till i hear something, or find something online, this is more important than stealth fix IMO, this is fast and easy..

Cookie22

05-31-2012

Honestly ive played for YEARS and this has never been a problem, complaining just for something to do?

Cookie22

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcharles07 View Post
well maybe i prefer to play with my camera locked so i dont have to franticaly mash the space bar every time i get ganked, hoping my mouse doesnt actually make me see the river in black and white when i try to run away

i shouldnt have to re learn the game if i want to play bot lane on purple side, tilting the map like 40 degrees would fix this, couldn't take much time either..
re-learn the game?? god all you people this is such a game **** joke.
Why dont you all just stop being idiots and learn how to use a computer?
Sure maybe this would be relevant if you were playing League of Legends on your god-**** Ipod

thefunkyphresh

05-31-2012

Give us camera rotation. Problem solved.

And I've never found playing without camera lock to be a problem, even with a touchpad.

HideFromElf

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danish Vikingz View Post
Seriously,quit it with this idiotic ideas...

Unlock you camera and let the Riot staff focus on proper things...

Sure that is a given if you play on purple side. It is a problem they have admitted too and are trying to address.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...019392&page=29

What I'm saying is that qued bot games should be randomised for teams to start from Purple or Blue because that to me is where a lot of the grief is coming from. You can get away with locked camera on blue - sorta. On Purple, not at all.

So since Purple does have the natural viewing disadvantage, new players should be trained more into using unlocked against beginner bots with other players rather than face it for the first time, maybe even their first game of pvp.

Because seriously, that would be to the good of everyone given the hostility of this community. It isn't a fix, but it would be much more constructive.

Technician Tim

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie22 View Post
re-learn the game?? god all you people this is such a game **** joke.
Why dont you all just stop being idiots and learn how to use a computer?
Sure maybe this would be relevant if you were playing League of Legends on your god-**** Ipod
lol people like you crack me up.

ignore your ignorance for a second, think about it like this

i play guitar, right handed, like most other people, but i am ambidextrous, so i could use a lefty guitar, but the small change would require me to completely re learn the instrument. that is about the same change i would be making if i decided to play unlocked...bbut you probably spend so much time raging with your free camera you didn't think about that...