any advise for new yasuo player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbsoluteReign

05-19-2014

I kind of want to get good with him but when I did blind pick and got a mirror match up it didn't end up very well. he destroyed me and I need some advise on how I could get better with him. how do I trade with him? is he a good roamer? stuff like that [:

Whoa There Betsy

05-19-2014

Charge up your E on minions then use it on your lane opponent for tons of damage. Use your E+Q combo for the spin attack of awesomeness. Try to predict when an enemy will throw a skill shot at you and use your wall accordingly. It's so funny to see a jinx ult disappear into your wall.

Rush static shiv, botrk, ie, berserkers, lw or ga

AbsoluteReign

05-19-2014

just lost to a lux need help /:

I heard yasuo is a counter to lux but I can never get close enough to harass her and all she does is poke

Mich567

05-19-2014

Lux is very skillshot reliant, unlike a lot of champions in the current meta.
In order to get close to her and out-trade you're going to need to juke her abilities, especially her Q. This takes practice, as with any skill in LoL. Use your E wisely and try to be aware of the jungler. You're actually very weak until you get Statikk Shiv (a few Doran's blades along the way is helpful). That Lux was Silver I, so maybe she just outplayed you. Which is going to happen whenever you're learning a champion.

Whoa There Betsy

05-19-2014

Against those kind of champs I like to start boots and pots so I can dodge her skill shots. Just use your E as best you can. The more you practice him the easier it will be.

AbsoluteReign

05-19-2014

I feel like that's the case with this champion, I will just have too lose a lot with him until I get better. idk tears don't really mean much to me but then again I also don't play ranked very much. maybe I should try playing more ranked. I really like yasuo because he is one of the few ad champs I seems to understand. I am a mostly ap oriented person, it has always come much easier to play ap champs then ad.