Learn to Die in DOM.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kultra

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R View Post
What's the time window? Do I die with in 10 seconds? 20 seconds? 3 seconds?
12 Seconds.

Spring Moon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Ryze View Post
I know this is a bit hard to understand for some/most... but MOST of the time if you have an option between running out of a team fight to save your life, or go full out and assist your team mate the best you can and die... I'll always accept the person that dies WITH ME.
I agree in general. United we stand, divided we fall! There's always a smart time to fight that makes dying pay off and a really stupid time to engage that makes dying worthless, though.

There was a game that frustrated me quite a bit. A master yi who built trinity, FoN, Thornmail, and another defensive item pussed out of every team fight when he dropped to 3/4 HP which started with enemy team at half HP and us at full HP. If you're going to build defensively like that and run away from every fight... Meh.

nukular power

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonabon View Post
I always overestimate my teammates' willingness to commit to a fight.
I have the same problem

Redenbacher

02-16-2012

What about the long range champions? Like Ziggs, who tend to wind up alive after his teammates die simply because he's way behind them hucking bombs... or Lux shooting laser beams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
lol I suck with Nautilus.

Pretty cool champ concept though, its a shame they made him AP based, imo. Nothing like swinging a GIGANTIC anchor and doing 60 damage to a minion.
I hear him and Mordekaiser have pity parties together

Today I realized the champions with the largest weapons in the game, save for Tryndamere's Great Sword of Compensation, are magic based.

CommodoreSkippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

I cannot tell you how many times I have exploded to death all over enemy champions as Kog'maw and posthumously held the point because of it.

Isysar

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommodoreSkippy View Post
I cannot tell you how many times I have exploded to death all over enemy champions as Kog'maw and posthumously held the point because of it.
Epic man. gj

ElatasBodyguard

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu View Post
I agree in general. United we stand, divided we fall!
That's why I play Shen

CommodoreSkippy

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinisDvd View Post
That's why I play Shen
Or TF, or Panth, or Nocturne. :P

Xhyros

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrogen View Post
How to die in DOM: Walk into base laser. Facing Sauron also works. Yes these are roughly equivalent.
How to die strategically in DOM: Play Karthus and die on point to prevent capture for a while.
How to die pointlessly in DOM: Walk over to your 100% screwed teammate and attempt to help him, only to be massacred yourself.
How to die majestically in DOM: Take Nunu or Galio or the like and ult on a point which is being heavily assaulted but lightly defended. Go out with a BANG.
How to die strangely in DOM: Get knocked up into the stratosphere.
How to die intelligently in DOM: Position yourself correctly and die only when escape is impossible after doing tons of damage.
That happened to me once. It was strange and amusing.