Clairvoyance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BadgerDrool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

Certainly a curveball. It's generally not worth taking over other summoner spells. However it may be more usable in Dominon then people think.

In SR Clairvoyance is either tricky to use or easy to use. It all depends on if you know where about you should drop it. Usually you tail a jungler to figure out where they are. Then check bushes before your team wanders in or to check dragon/baron. In all circumstances it's checking an objective.

In Dominion a lot of the map is visible...but not all of it. It's possible to get to the inner ring without being seen. From there it is possible to get to a speed shrine and anywhere on the map.

Which is where Clairvoyance can be handy. The enemy speed shrine is an easy spot to constantly Clairvoyance. Doing so gives you a major hint on where the enemy is moving next. Trick is watch death timers to make sure you do it when a wave has spawned. Heck, clairvoyance waves immediately when they spawn to see if they are headed toward top or bottom initially.

So yeah...let's talk about this potentially not totally awful summoner spell.

Nekrogen

02-15-2012

I'll quote my guide in that I just updated the CV description in there :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrogen View Post
Clairvoyance. Very handy in high elo Dominion where premades are dominant. Some teams (like ours), like to deviate from the traditional 4 top 1 bot starting from time to time, and other teams use clairvoyance to make sure they can launch a counter initiative if necessary. Clairvoyance is also good for forcing enemies out of their traditional ambush spots, allowing for safe passage. This summoner spell takes some finesse to use correctly and effectively.

BadgerDrool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

I was just reading your guide too....Been updated since I opened the window..

Tho76

02-15-2012

you can also CV the enemy starting spot to see the builds =D