Any guides need reformatting?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Booty Colin

07-25-2010

Hi- SixFingerMan68 here. I've posted one guide and combined with several of my other posts i'm generally regarded as a bad person to ask when you have questions about league of legends. My advice isn't amazing, nor is my gameplay at times. But the feedback i HAVE recieved says that people enjoy reading my posts not because of the content but because of the writing style. So the question i pose is this- Are there any guides that you feel need spicing up to make their good content more bearable? And if so, what specifically needs to be fixed? I'll do any of this in a heartbeat(servers are down ) and would actually kind of enjoy it.

Booty Colin

07-25-2010

Bump- I'm really interested in this. Would appreciate any feedback. Even a "**** off" would be nice, cuz it keeps the thread up

TheWaveWizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2010

**** off.

Just kiddin'! A generous offer to the community is being offered here! A lot of those guides out there are a **** bore to read.

Booty Colin

07-26-2010

Thanks for the bump. hope to keep this in the community's mind. I love writing, love LoL, and really would like to make the guide reading experience more enjoyable

DoomManufact

07-26-2010

i don't really know how this would work out. It's nice to stretch out a hand, but not really gonna work out

we just need more condon guides ^^

Booty Colin

07-26-2010

Don't I know it. I would just take a guide, repost and credit to original manufacturer. I just wanna help but my advice concerning this game isn't that great, usually.