ip boosters in dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ItsGonzie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

I have played a few games this week in dominion vs ai in order to try nautilus(whos awesome btw), and over the course of a few games there have been some players who have been acting... strangely. They seem to follow the same behavior a normal bot would do except its a human player. some of these players wouldn't "Talk", buy any items, and/or sit in a capture point for an eternity. And when these "players" head into a fight, they just run in and get massacred every time. (though once in a while they use an ult, though it is rare).

I wouldn't be posting this but i have seen several people with this kind of behavior, and i genuinely believe this is an issue(otherwise i wouldnt be posting this).

i want to know if anybody has encountered this sort of behavior themselves? I think riot needs to look out for these kinds of "players"

tl:dr: "players" in dominion vs ai, might possibly be boosting ip via a gaming bot.

Zavy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

What the ****, they didn't buy *any* items? Did you happen to take a screen shot of that?

Nekrogen

02-15-2012

You could probably report them for feeding if they didnt buy any items and just suicided a bunch. Enough reports will get them banned, and yes they will care because you can't just transfer IP from 1 account to another.

ItsGonzie

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zavy View Post
What the ****, they didn't buy *any* items? Did you happen to take a screen shot of that?
if i had any screenshots i would posted them(even though idk how to lol). But yea there was a time when a certain blitzcrank didn't say a word and didn't buy any items. He did no pulls and the only skill he did was blitz's R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrogen View Post
You could probably report them for feeding if they didnt buy any items and just suicided a bunch. Enough reports will get them banned, and yes they will care because you can't just transfer IP from 1 account to another.
yes i did what i could on reporting them and tried to include a full description of the situation. But i'm not sure if anybody else will catch on because like in some of my previous teammates' words "they are just noob" or "idiots". Even though the "players" (gaming bots) were acting "unhuman" like.

what im trying to say is that maybe we can reach out the Riot(hopefully they know about this already) and get their attention on this issue.

Nekrogen

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeLastLaugh View Post

yes i did what i could on reporting them and tried to include a full description of the situation. But i'm not sure if anybody else will catch on because like in some of my previous teammates' words "they are just noob" or "idiots". Even though the "players" (gaming bots) were acting "unhuman" like.

what im trying to say is that maybe we can reach out the Riot(hopefully they know about this already) and get their attention on this issue.
This isn't the first I've heard of this. Maybe try making a GD post about it for more visibility. Riot will get around to this eventually I'm sure.

ItsGonzie

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrogen View Post
This isn't the first I've heard of this. Maybe try making a GD post about it for more visibility. Riot will get around to this eventually I'm sure.
sorry to ask, but what is a GD post per say?

Nekrogen

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeLastLaugh View Post
sorry to ask, but what is a GD post per say?
General Discussion

The forum which Reds roam.