Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twitch...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyrang

02-15-2012

Riot, please do something about this champ, otherwise, you may as well remove him from the game.

Seeing a Twitch in my team pretty much is giving away elo.

wtheckamidoing

02-15-2012

Actually, some people who play Twitch like myself do well. I'm undefeated with him in ranked but yeah some people suck with him.

Tyrang

02-15-2012

Quote:
wtheckamidoing:
Actually, some people who play Twitch like myself do well. I'm undefeated with him in ranked but yeah some people suck with him.

If so, you are prolly part of the minority population.

Pink ward kill Twitch in lane. His late game is so..... bad, especially in team fight.

DualCollision

02-15-2012

He says that when This very morning, SaintVicious was dominating people in high elo ranked matches with Jungle twitch! hahaha

wtheckamidoing

02-15-2012

Just chill back and use the ult. Longest range. It MELTS carries and whatever is in the path of em.

Schiffer

02-15-2012

Only good Twitch players I've seen are junglers (or more like counter junglers). Rest of them are probably 99% bad at the game.