Stuck after champion select.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sonnysan

02-15-2012

It's the 3rd game in a row, that i cant get "in-game" after selecting the champion. I am right now starting at my desktop with a League of Legends logo on my screen. Every few minutes a message asks me if i want to retry. I do press to retry but it takes my way too many retries to log in a game.

It's not the first time i have had this problem, or the first time i try to ask for a fix. But somedays it just happens too often and too hard. I'm playing only co-op games today because I'll ruin everyones day if I always connect past the 12 minute mark...

Sonnysan

02-16-2012

Self bump... Still having this problem...

ToV Frostes

02-16-2012

Have this problem too. No idea when they are going to fix it. My firewall is off on my computer, I have no third party firewall, and my router firewall is also off.

Sonnysan

02-16-2012

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8536/semttulohse.png
Picture... If explanation wasn't good enough. After some time there would show up a window asking to retry or cancel. Cancel disapears the logo, and i'd have to re-open LoL, chose to terminate the "still open" client, re-log, and press to reconnect to the ongoing game, which gets me back to that problem... If i press retry i'll wait some more time and either join the game or the screen pops up again.... It takes around 5~13 minutes pressing retry to finally get into the game sometimes.
By the time i log in most games are already lost. Even if the team is winning, theres a limit to how much longer they can hold a 4v5 while im catching up, if i do catch up.

Sonnysan

02-21-2012

Self bump... until problem is fixed

Sonnysan

02-21-2012

Completing over 70 games in which i never logged...
Not to mention other many where i only logged to see the name defeat popping on my screen.
Do you ever care to fix it?

LaxusFT

07-07-2012

I've got the same problem, I just bought Jayce bundle and tried to have a gmae with him to test him out, I reach the character selection screen to pick him, once everyones picked and countdown starts, then when summoner screen is supposed to come up it just has the League of Legends banner stuck in the center of my screen, i can't minimize it and the game won't load no matter how long i wait (waited 20 minutes) I turned my firewall off, Router firewall and any programs that can collide with it and it still doesnt work, Help me please.

EsoEs

07-09-2012

Does Riot ever reply to these posts? Having same problem now and would love a solution..

TicToke

07-21-2012

same-bump

Sephiroce

05-20-2013

looks like this problem have persist for a while so bump