Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why is Yi picked so much?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mísanthropic

02-17-2012

And all this time he's been telling everyone their skills are inferior...

PFFFT!

BigDaddyDelish

02-17-2012

I don't think Yi is that bad on Dominion when played smartly. I love running Cleanse/Exhaust Yi and I've had a good amount of success with it, once he gets a major item or two he can really dominate.

At the same time though, he does have his weaknesses. CC chaining on him is an absolute nightmare to deal with, but in the skirmished based environment Yi can thrive if you have some good team players to back you up.

At ~1950 elo I've done fairly well with him. Then again, I'm much more of a Riven player when it comes to mah melee deeps.

Falco Amadeus

02-17-2012

Yi is probably one of the best 1v1s, and he's real freakin' fun.
Crazy wuju man, all the way

Hawktitan

02-17-2012

I also hate seeing Yi's on my team. No offense to any Yi players because there are some good ones.

MrMundungu

02-17-2012

Because WHACKWHACKWHACKWHACK you're dead, that's why.