Skin Sale: 50% Off Infiltrator Irelia, Grungy Nunu, and Secret Agent Miss Fortune

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Horrible

02-15-2012

I need to come up with the IP for MF somehow now...

ouronlyhope

02-15-2012

i never remembered that irelia skin coming out and i haven't seen anyone use it either

sicdeath

02-15-2012

Jail break Graves please

Sane Malk

02-15-2012

Ooooo...Secret Agent is my favorite MF skin in the game. And Infiltrator one is pretty good too. Very nice sale.

Map Awareness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

I love that MF skin, but sadly I don't play MF. Not a bad sale, but nothing of interest for me.

Jixson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

I want my raid boss malphite on sale soon. I will be buying the irelia, as I already own the other two.

Could we get Crabgot on sale at some point soon too? looked through the whole list and this is what I see for the last time it was on sale.

Dec. 24-27, 2010: 50% off Nottingham Ezreal, Tundra Hunter Warwick, Giant Enemy Crabgot.

2pudge1cup

02-15-2012

They never have a skin on sale for a champ I actually play. Seems like we get irelia, mf, and annie skins on sale every other week

Eruvae

02-15-2012

Infiltrator Irelia, hell yeah!

KINGBETETE

02-15-2012

cool Jurassic cho'gath, oh.. nvm

Arcane Azmadi

02-15-2012

Infiltrator Irelia, yay!

...oh blast, there goes the last of my RP. And with Riot not looking like convincing me to rescind my boycott any time soon (they need to stop screwing up and start doing things right) it looks like I'm going to find myself rather annoyed at future skin sales. At least I got Secret Agent Miss Fortune LAST time it was on sale.

1234567 ... 9