So, we've nearly had two weeks of ranked play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheWaveWizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence View Post
you say that like it means something, such as that warwick isn't insanely easy to play :/
You should be able to tell a legitimately good player from a player that is doing well just because the champ is easy to play. Actually, most champs in LoL are easy to play, including Kat.

Sailor Moon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence View Post
you say that like it means something, such as that warwick isn't insanely easy to play :/
This was mainly a reference to a rather long time ago when warwick used to have tea parties with evelynn in the "queue dodge tier" and wazz was literally the only player on the top 500 list who played warwick.

@nether
also, I'm not good at this game (dreamindischarger as referenced previously in this thread quite literally gg'ed me in 20 minutes) but I'm also not the worst player in the game at top 500 in 3s, 5s, and top 100 in solo queue. (given that many good players probably havent had the time/played enough to climb far or had pretty terrible rng with teammates so my rank is nowhere near hard to achieve (hell, im not even the best sailor scout in lol =/))
Just because a very skilled player completely rapes me doesnt mean I buy philo stone to go with my malady =/

dreamenddischarger

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GogglesVK View Post
Pretty much.

Even if you're going straight AD, Kat should always start with a Heart of Gold and a Doran's Shield.

wrong.

Heart of gold is SOOOOOOO prenerf Kat

dreamenddischarger

07-25-2010

also, here is a perfect example of what I was talking about earlier.

If you need to get a void staff, you should have lost the game.

4v6 wasn't very fun, though I'm sure our Xin had a great time with it.

Quintessence

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Moon View Post
This was mainly a reference to a rather long time ago when warwick used to have tea parties with evelynn in the "queue dodge tier" and wazz was literally the only player on the top 500 list who played warwick.

@nether
also, I'm not good at this game (dreamindischarger as referenced previously in this thread quite literally gg'ed me in 20 minutes) but I'm also not the worst player in the game at top 500 in 3s, 5s, and top 100 in solo queue. (given that many good players probably havent had the time/played enough to climb far or had pretty terrible rng with teammates so my rank is nowhere near hard to achieve (hell, im not even the best sailor scout in lol =/))
Just because a very skilled player completely rapes me doesnt mean I buy philo stone to go with my malady =/
oh i see, my bad then

Munkiemann

07-25-2010

what summoner speells do you use dreamen?

dreamenddischarger

07-25-2010

ignite/exhaust

there is no other for the kittie kat

ghost/cleanse/flash are for pussies

Quintessence

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamenddischarger View Post
ignite/exhaust

there is no other for the kittie kat

ghost/cleanse/flash are for pussies
last i checked cleanse was for people who don't want to be cc'd and die instantly as kat?

dreamenddischarger

07-25-2010

if they cc you and nobody died, then you failed already and deserve to die.

cleanse will not get you the early game kills kat needs to perform well.

Unfortunately, Kat needs to be AHEAD of the enemy team in order to be really useful. Last hitting every creep is nice, but you really need to FB the enemy solo mid, which is where exhaust/ignite come in.

Munkiemann

07-25-2010

Glad to hear a higher elo player's opinion on kata play. I have about 300 games played as kat, 50 or so in ranked. I generally like taking the solo lane versus mid. I've been taking ghost/flash just so that i can extend myself further when pushing, but im going ignite/exhaust again. i usually go boots,bf,bf,bf, giant belt and by that time the games over. I don't really like taking bloodthirsters because i hate dying and then farming them up...