Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, we've nearly had two weeks of ranked play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dreamenddischarger

07-25-2010

Quote:
Sailor Moon:
I never said I was good. I merely said that he was bad.

I'm actually far from being good at this game (and even further from high elo) while you are a beta top 500 ( i think i followed a few of your adventures on livestream (a very good kat i might add))

Edit : confirmation on under 25 minutes btw

SCGaming is me, bro

Sailor Moon

07-25-2010

I still don't agree with your guide and I definitely disagree with you being the best katarina of all time. However I will concede that you are definitely the superior player. (I am a believer in Furor's Katarina- however outdated that guide is)

dreamenddischarger

07-25-2010

then I suppose I'll just have to prove it

TaigaStance

Recruiter

07-25-2010

Dreamenddischarger...

Good Katarina player, yes I agree.
But honestly, it's impossible to prove if you're the best Kat player ever.

Sailor Moon

07-25-2010

Its a little harder with popular champions- but its very possible to gain a reputation as "the best" of a champion. For example wazzabi was fairly widely known as the most boss warwick of all time.

Nethervoid

07-25-2010

Quote:
Sailor Moon:
I never said I was good. I merely said that he was bad.

I'm actually far from being good at this game (and even further from high elo) while you are a beta top 500 ( i think i followed a few of your adventures on livestream (a very good kat i might add))

Edit : confirmation on under 25 minutes btw

Saying someone else is bad without being good yourself is meaningless. If you were able to distinguish which qualities make someone good, you yourself would not be bad. So therefore, your opinions on what is actually bad, may in fact be good, and vice versa.

Nethervoid

07-25-2010

Quote:
Sailor Moon:
Its a little harder with popular champions- but its very possible to gain a reputation as "the best" of a champion. For example wazzabi was fairly widely known as the most boss warwick of all time.

Who?

Radamanthys3

07-25-2010

Shameless self-promotion thread disguised as Kat mini-guide disguised as highlights and insight commentary on possibly ranked play's metagame.

TheWaveWizard

07-25-2010

Quote:
Radamanthys3:
Shameless self-promotion thread disguised as Kat mini-guide disguised as highlights and insight on ranked play metagame.

Pretty much.

Even if you're going straight AD, Kat should always start with a Heart of Gold and a Doran's Shield.

Quintessence

07-25-2010

Quote:
Sailor Moon:

you say that like it means something, such as that warwick isn't insanely easy to play :/