Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The problem with x5 ranked matches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Starskyrpd

Recruiter

02-15-2012

Several times i found myself faced with this situation:

me and two more friends online wanting to play a game ranked in the rift summoners, and not on Twisted Treeline!!

however Summoners Rift is only for 1, 2 or 5 players ... then if you have 3 or 4 friends, will have to play normal match or will have to divide, this is really annoying... =/

For this reason, i think the Riot should change the procedure for ranked matches!

Some people will disagree of course, but i think many people have gone through this dilemma...

ranked games offer much more emotion than normal matches, and play with friends even more fun offers

so, I think the Riot should think about

best regards

ps. Sorry for my bad english =/

Kize

02-15-2012

im confused. elaborate?

Starskyrpd

Recruiter

02-15-2012

wat? why u are confused?

Stippy

02-15-2012

He wants to have ranked available for 3 or 4 people queueing up.

I can think of a number of issues. ELO variances of players in a queue being just one.

Not saying it couldn't work, but I think most of the community would agree it would need to be in a seperate rating than solo/duo or five man.

When I have too many friends on we try out characters in normal and have good time of it. Everyone can use a little practice.