The problem with x5 ranked matches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Starskyrpd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-15-2012

Several times i found myself faced with this situation:

me and two more friends online wanting to play a game ranked in the rift summoners, and not on Twisted Treeline!!

however Summoners Rift is only for 1, 2 or 5 players ... then if you have 3 or 4 friends, will have to play normal match or will have to divide, this is really annoying... =/

For this reason, i think the Riot should change the procedure for ranked matches!

Some people will disagree of course, but i think many people have gone through this dilemma...

ranked games offer much more emotion than normal matches, and play with friends even more fun offers

so, I think the Riot should think about

best regards

ps. Sorry for my bad english =/

Kize

02-15-2012

im confused. elaborate?

Starskyrpd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-15-2012

wat? why u are confused?

Stippy

02-15-2012

He wants to have ranked available for 3 or 4 people queueing up.

I can think of a number of issues. ELO variances of players in a queue being just one.

Not saying it couldn't work, but I think most of the community would agree it would need to be in a seperate rating than solo/duo or five man.

When I have too many friends on we try out characters in normal and have good time of it. Everyone can use a little practice.