People that base performance on score in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scullzomben

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

Need to be culled.

Thanks for listening to my rage.

TakinTheHeat

02-15-2012

Its funny because renekton

Keonyn

02-15-2012

These are usually people that don't understand how Dominion even works. Probably the same people that run off in the jungle to chase a runner and score a kill rather than capping the red or grey point that is now undefended.

02-15-2012

willPWNju: "dude u so bad u hav worse score on bored1!! u are wrst bot lane evar!!"

JabeBot (11:50): [NA] willPWNju (Now:Unranked, S1:Unranked), RankedSolo5x5: 1200 [0W/0L], Dominion: 580 [13W/76L], Normal: 52W/99L

Dankicemann

02-15-2012

how do you find out win losses and ranks and elo

Kiddalee

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by avatarofrandom View Post
willPWNju: "dude u so bad u hav worse score on bored1!! u are wrst bot lane evar!!"

JabeBot (11:50): [NA] willPWNju (Now:Unranked, S1:Unranked), RankedSolo5x5: 1200 [0W/0L], Dominion: 580 [13W/76L], Normal: 52W/99L
How did you get matched with that?

v4v3nd3774

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
How did you get matched with that?
Pretty sure that was a hypothetical.

Kedali

02-15-2012

Just because score doesn't mean everything doesn't mean that it doesn't mean anything. Having the highest score doesn't necessarily mean you contributed the most to your team, but it certainly greatly raises the likelihood.

KrYoS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

Players with good scores (note I'm not saying top score) usually means they are capping points, defending, winning team fights, etc. The one exception being bot lane. That Master Yi with 1000 points who's 1/10 trying to back cap and in 2nd place is obviously a scrub. But score is often an indicator of how well they play. Hell, I was in a game with 2 guys both almost 300 more ELO than me earlier and I was 12-0 at one point and finished 17/7/7 with Pantheon. They were 2/10/x and 3/13/x and we lost miserably. What more can one do? I'm sorry, but my top score was an indicator that I played 10x better than them. I had more caps, more kills.. hell, I had more kills than my whole team like 3 times today and lost them all. I've lost like 200 ELO in the past few days because of bad teams... It's one thing if they are awesome support champs and doing their job, but that 0/10 Janna earlier who was in last place was junk and cost us the game. So yea, score "can" and usually does matter a lot. Not always, but it's often an indicator of contribution to the team effort.

Algorhythms

02-15-2012

I had a sona (1st place) who claimed I wasn't doing a lot as pantheon (i was 2nd to last place) but I had the most kills + assists in the game. She was literally just running around capping ****. Which does 0.

NOW HEAR ME OUT.

I wasn't just killing people. I was moving from bot-top constantly to defend both points, getting 1-2 kills each time. I could've capped each time I did it but instead of sitting there like a dumbass (like the rest of my team) capping a point that already has 3 people on it, I would recall or go defend/attack another point.

People need to understand that only 1 person needs to ever cap a point.