Lets talk Annie

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EMeta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

No range + long cooldowns =problems on dominion.

Brand can make it work since his non-ult aoe is at a decent range. Annie's range is too similar to gap-closers. With no escape herself and no reliable tank to hang out with, she's just too vulnerable.

Aparkhurst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

I really like Annie in dominion!
One problem I find myself having as Annie is a lack of mana. On Summoners Rift you can just lasthit with Q to replenish mana all day, but on Dominion you start running out of mana after just half a dozen casts.

Fun fact: Tibbers' auto-attacks interrupt point capping!

WindWhip

02-15-2012

She lacks mobility and sustained damage.

TakinTheHeat

02-15-2012

Her cooldowns aren't long. I don't see where people get that from. Q = 2.4 second cooldown. W = 4.8 second cooldown. E = 18 second cooldown with 15 second uptime. R = 72 second cooldown. Yes, max cdr. Yes, its easy to obtain.

I agree with the ionian boots>Deathfire grasp>rylais build.

I do not suggest playing her in a game with Talon. Much frustration to be had..

Ahlen

02-15-2012

Because you have to fight more often than once a minute, and Annie is extremely "meh" without Tibbers up.

Defendi

02-15-2012

Because she will get rolled by anyone without her ulti up. She needs tibs with her stun up all the time. And towers in this mode do not seem as scary as they do in SR which really weaks her.

jars

02-15-2012

she's too weak when tibbers is on cd. yeah when he is up/summoned she does lots of work, but without it? not really

Tho76

02-15-2012

I find that her small basic attack range hinders her from farming, but if she gets a few early kills, she is epic. Q + W + DFG is good enough burst, and with a stun you can run away if tibbers isnt up.