Twisted Fate and Corki

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ClearDays

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defendi View Post
Because they both ARE terrible. TF--AD and AP are out classed by...Almost everyone. TF should be played as a support AP who is only used for his stun which is on a very short CD. Thats it. He is no carry no how he is bulidt.
Corki is worse. Anyone can and will rock you. Riven, Eve, they all have an extreme gap closer and once they get into range and you use your valk to back off--they will back off and due to it being on a such a long CD they will just reengage soon after and its then GG. If you truly want a GOOD ranged AD go with Urgot. Now hes effective.
... Just no.

TF and Corki both have incredibly high skillcaps. Meaning that with the info you just provided, you're probably very new to this game. It goes like this. For example, a high ELO player might pick up Annie. Her mechanics, masteries, and runes are extremely obvious, making it very easy to master her and play her to her full potential and carry. With TF and Corki, you actually need a lot more practice.

TF as support AP, even though his ult makes him an incredible assassin, has amazing poke, and insane burst with Q+W? Corki bad because he's an AD champ that has an escape, poke, true damage, and built in armor shred? Urgot effective but you don't say why? I don't even.

Nwa Compton

02-15-2012

I have only been out laned bot ad carry on corki by a nidalee caitlyn other than that op bot lane line up. Corki with a sorka to keep giving him mana so he can spam his q early game is gg

UsedTissue

02-15-2012

I am sure corki is better than tf

slightlysto00pid

02-15-2012

there both really high skill cap champs, they just take some practice